Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

In her absence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In her absence

Post by Inion on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:36 am

Inion had felt alot of strong magic from the main part of the Inn, it hadn't seemed like a threat but when the surges stopped she sensed something was very different. It was that feeling that drew her out of the cotage and towards the main house. As she got closer she felt a presence missing, one that was usually a strong force within the inn. By the time she reached the main house it was empty except for the portal in the floor. Curousity drew her close to it but common sense kept her from stepping into it. She reached out her magic to feel for Venis because she was the presence that was missing. When she didn't feel her anywhere in the inn she began to worry, it wasn't like Venis to disappear suddenly. And with all the surge of strong magic before this caused Inion to dash up the stairs in search Shamus or Joseph. She would have gone to Manny being that he was the head man, but she didn't know what room he was in so she went for the 2 people she did know where thier room was. She stopped and knocked on thier door.
( its a bit short, theres more in my head, but gotta wait to see if the boys answer :-)

Lady Inion felt the change in the magics that were ever present in the atmosphere. So she had gone to see Shamus and Joseph. Joseph opened the door wearing nothing but a towel. "Hi gorgeous. What can we do for you this evening?" He hadn't expected to see her when he answered the door.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In her absence

Post by Inion on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:51 am

Inion hadn't expected Joseph to answer the door in just a towel and usually she would have blushed slightly, but her thoughts were somewhere else at the moment. "Good eve Joseph I am sorry to bother you. I felt a change and am worried about Venis. Can I come in?" Of course she gave him a twinkling smile, "talking in the hall in your towel could cause rumors." She felt fidgity but hide it so he wouldn't feel it from her.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess on Sun May 09, 2010 2:50 am

Joseph chuckled lightly. Like he was worried about talking in the hall in his towel. Everyone on this floor was entourage. But he took a step back to let her inside anyway. "Of course you can come in my dear Irish Rose."

He waited for her to enter then closed the door behind her. Shamus was in room two oh four, which was next door. So he walked over and knocked on the wall. Inion had mentioned being worried so it was three knocks.

Three knocks was code for 'somethings up'. "You mentioned being worried Jellybean?" Jellybean was in reference to how she smelt to him. He thought it was a cute little thing to call her in private. Just around close friends.

As he was asking her, Shamus, Ivan and William came into the room from next door. Andrew and Keven came out of the bedroom as well. Jason and Paul were working down at the bar. Shamus and Joseph were their relief.

Shamus was also in a towel, they had been getting their day started so they could go to work soon. So when he came over, he brought his clothes. Three knocks meant now, not when you get a chance. So he came as he was.

The men had no shame, they had all lived around each other for several years. And no one wanted to miss anything, so Shamus asked the other big question. "You don't mind if we get dressed right here, do you love?"

Everyone was finding a place to sit so they could find out what was wrong. They were all human so they had no idea what had happened down on the bottom floor of the Inn. And they had no idea that Venis was gone.
Employees of the Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Mon May 17, 2010 1:28 am

She stepped into the room and watched him knock on the wall. At first it puzzled her way he would knock on the wall, but it was only a moment before she realized that it was a signal to the others. And that was confirmed as the men started filing into the room. It didnt surprise her to see Shamus in a towel also " No worries hun. It wouldnt do for you to start work in a towel." She would have said something totally different if they had less of an audience and if her mind wasn't else where. She waited till everyone was settled before talking "earlier I felt alot of strong magic, but it seemed playful almost prank like. It seemed like family goofing around" she took a breath. "I wasn't worried about it. That was until I felt a surge of very powerful magic then a drain and when it was all over I could no longer feel Venis's presence here at the inn." She looked around for a moment, and realized that though they where her employees they might not have the connection to know when she was near them. Another breath "I came up to the inn to see what happened and of course everything and everyone was gone. In the middle of the floor was a portal that had Venis's signature all over it, so I figured she opened it. My worry is what happened just before that." The worry showed in her eyes now as she talked. "Venis has a very strong magical signature and I felt it weaken and then disappear. Not the kind where it would be her traveling away from the inn in a normal way. It was more like her power drained and she totally disappeared." She stopped, she felt like she was about to start rambeling if she went on at that moment.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess on Wed May 19, 2010 5:02 am

Shamus and Joseph, being without shame, removed their towels and began to dry off. Everyone was sitting there, tentatively listening to Inion tell about what she felt and what she saw. Once the two nude men were dry, they began to dress. But when Inion said that she felt Venis' power signature weaken and then disappear, everyone froze in place.

Shamus was the first to find his voice, and the muscle movement to use it. "Disappear?" A few blinks as everyone else remained still and carried a look of pure shock upon their faces. Shamus continued, though struggling to find his words clearly. "You, you don't think ... She couldn't be ... No." He was shaking his head slowly, not wanting to even think such things.

Keven found a whisper of his own voice. "She can't be ... Dead?" Joseph snapped back at that point. "Bite your tongue Keven. Don't even think such things. Hell no she's not dead, she couldn't be, it's impossible ... Right Inion?" His voice changed an octave when he addressed the last part to Inion. It took on a more questioning tone rather than an angry one.

They were all sitting there in total disbelief, all worrying about the same thing, and hating that they were even thinking about it. But what else could possibly make her disappear? And so soon after they had all searched for Iluvenis. This was all just a little too much for them to take in. They were worried and scared all at the same time, which was odd to them all.
Employees of the Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Wed May 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Inion watched the reaction wash over each of the mens faces. She could not be totally sure what happened to Venis but her heart told her that the magic she felt wasn't the kind that would take away the Goddess forever. She could understand the concern of the men though she felt some herself and to help ease them, she sent out a calming energy and looked at all of them now was the time for her to be the strong mother type and not the damsel in need. She made sure to look each one of them in the eyes and hoped they wouldn't hear the worry in her voice. "I do not get that feeling. I didn't feel any fighting and then there is the portal. I am worried about where the portal took her with her being in a weakened state." She hated to see these strong men she had grown to care about look so worried and the scared feeling she was feeling in the air made her want to comfort all of them at once. Another burst of calming energy was sent out, "what we need to do is think about the places that Venis would open a portal to and check to see where she is and if she is ok." Putting a smile on her face "don't worry boys I am very sure she is ok, and I will find her with your help."
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess on Sat May 22, 2010 4:37 am

A sense of relief filled the room, partially because of the magic Inion was using, partially because she said that Venis wasn't dead. Though, the men didn't know about the magic. Keven stood from where he was sitting on the arm of a chair. "I'll go check her room. She might have portaled herself there and maybe she's in her coffin." He rushed from the room headed for the elevator.

Joseph finished putting on his pants and ran his fingers through his long wet hair. "And I will go get Manny, he needs to know what's going on." He headed out the door and across the hall to room four oh three. Andrew got up out of the chair he was sitting in. "I'll go get Tash. She's second in command." And he headed over to room four oh one. Both Joseph and Andrew knocked three times each.

Manny opened his door quickly. "What's wrong?" He listened to Joseph's short explanation and then headed out the door and over to the men's room. They came into the room and Manny walked over to Inion. He hugged her shoulders and kissed her cheek. "Now, what exactly happened?" He found a seat and listened to the explanation. He hearing all that, he became just a little worried.

Andrew returned with Tasha, and she was filled in as well. She at down on the arm of the chair that Manny was sitting in. She drew her bottom lip in and bit down on it softly. Manny reached up and put his arm around her waist. He was feeling a little overly fatherly at the moment. He hated it when something was wrong with one of his girls. And now, one was missing, another was worried sick.

Keven came back down on the elevator a few moments later. When he came back into the room he was shaking his head. "She's not there." He sat back down and waited for someone else to think of something. Ivan had some words of wisdom. "Didn't you say she left a portal open downstairs?" He raised his eyebrows questioningly. They could always go through it and find out where she was, right?

Manny shook his head. "I do not want any of you going through that portal. Inion, can you tell where the portal goes or should we ... Actually, I would rather be safe." He looked up and spoke. "Eros. Come here please." He had good reason to be concerned. So calling Eros down to see if the portal was even stable, and help Inion close it, was his way of keeping everyone safe. It was his only idea.
Employees of the Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Tue May 25, 2010 1:01 am

When Keven said he was going to go check Venis's rooom she took a deep breath. She understood thier concern and the need to make sure. She didn't know anything about Venis's coffin, so she didn't know if it would block her magical signutare and if she would still feel it if she was there. She returned Manny's hug and repeated what she exprienced. By the time she got to filling in Tasha she had everything down to almost a script which made things easier. The stress and worry in the air caused her to continue the calming magic so that everyone could think clearly. She looked up as Kevin entered, he said what she had already felt, but it was more conforming. She nodded "Yes she did leave a portal open, but without knowing where it leads and how stable it is I think Manny is right about not having anyone going near it or testing it" While sitting there she had been unknowingly fidgeting her fingers. A blue light came from her and started forming a star inside a spere. She was beginning to feel the strain of keeping the room calm and her own worries. She got up and moved around the room, then came to a stop next to Shamus and she leaned against him. She was thinking while they waited for Eros. "Would she have gone to the keep. If she had been weak she may not have been able to control where the portal took her. Is she wasn't specific about where she wanted to go the magice could have picked for her." She spoke her thoughts outloud or atleast some of them. Once her mind had thought of the keep it went racing ahead of her.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:30 am

He woke up with Venis not bieng in the room, but he knew that she was busy so he left her alone with what ever she was doing. But it was then when he heard the voice of Manny asking for him to come down stairs. It sounded pretty urgent so he got up, got dressed and then disappeared and reappeared infront of Manny. "Hey Manny what seems to be the problem.?" He was then that looked around and find some of the workers of Venis looking worried. "Um....Did I miss something?" Yes some times it he was oblivious.
Eros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:43 am

Manny, having been the one to call for Eros, was the one who spoke to him. "Eros, Venis seems to have left a portal open in the floor at the base of the stairs on the ground floor. From what Inion has told us about the feel she got shortly before the portal was formed, I suspect it might be unstable. Would you be so kind as to close that up before someone falls through it or something comes out of it please?" He shook his head. He wasn't used to having to ask favors of other God's.

Eros' presence in the room helped with Inion's calming of the room. He always sent out waves of pleasure and lust when he entered a room. And these waves amplified what Inion was already doing. Which, of course, was a double edged sword. They men were feeling a little better, but Inion and Tasha were looking awfully tasty at the moment as well. They knew it was Eros' presence as it had started the moment he entered the room. So they were able to squelch the feelings.

Shamus put his arm around Inion's waist when she came to stand next to him. He even leaned his head to place a gentle kiss upon her head. He hoped he was helping to comfort her. "It will be fine dear. I'm sure she's alright, wherever she is." He noticed the blue light and it had him rather curious. "Honey, what is the blue light?" He had never seen such a thing before. She felt tense so he hugged her to him a little tighter. Everyone was calm now, so she didn't have to work so hard.
Employees of the Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:10 am

Tasha sat on the arm of one of the chairs and let her mind drift off. Where could Venis have gone? Why would she have left without word? Tasha had been so distracted as of late, that she had been missing things. She wasn't catching scents that she should have, she was neglecting her sisters, she needed to get her head on straight.

She looked up when Eros appeared. She was already managing to maintain calm, though she didn't know it was because of Inion. But she felt a little more relief when Eros entered the room. At least for a few moments. His presence had the same effect on her as it did others. Luckily, she knew it was because of his presence within the room.

She waited for Manny to speak with him, after all, he had paged him. Once he was done, she had to chime in with a question of her own. "Eros, did Venis mention having to go somewhere? Has she been feeling ok?" She figured he might know something. After all, he had been staying with her. And for quite some time by this point.

She would figure out what everyone was to do once she heard what Eros had to say on the subject. She knew she would have to take care of things for a while. Well, at least while Venis was gone anyway. But she figured she could handle it. The paperwork part at least. She knew a lot about taking care of Venis' business dealings.
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 pm

When Eros entered she felt the air in the room change, his energy didn't have quite the same effect on her. Since seducation was a part of fairy magic the whole glamour and scent thing to draw people in, it was a part the Inion kept tuned down most of the time. She turned her calming magic off not wanting everyone to get too relaxed. Shamus's enegry was helping her, thoughts were still racing through her head but she was more relaxed. She blushed deeply when he mentioned the blue light she really hadn't been totally aware that she had created it though she didn't make it vanish "the light is my magic in solid form, when I am nervous or fidgity I have a bad habit of letting take form. " she looked up at him with a small, crooked smile, it didn't matter how strong she always seemed to others she still had moments when she wasn't as strong. The recent events had put a strain on her and right now it was strating to show.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:33 am

He nodded to Manny as he heard his request. It would take a little bit of his energy to close to hole, and he hoped that people within the room would understand that once he started the energy that he would be putting out would be higher than what they were feeling now. After a moment of looking at everyone he looked over at Tasha since she spoke to him next. After hearing her question he just tilted his head a little and thought as his let his eyes look up. "Actually not that I can think of. I do remember feeling some of her friends coming into the inn before she did her disappearing act." It was then that he let the others know within the room. "Now I am going to close the hole that she made, but remember since she made it, I am going to have to use some more of my energy than normal and you guys will be feeling the effects." So at the time he just stood there and waited to see what the others would do.
Eros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:15 am

Inion knew just how difficult it was to reverse someone elses spell and even more difficult when the caster was at the level of Venis. She would not be able to do it herself, her magic was not strong enough, but there was something her magic could do. Since Eros would be using strong magic and the effects on those in the room would be strong she could at the very least move them and buffer as much as the effects as she could. Taking a deep breath she moved away from Shamus just slightly and spoke up, her voice was warm and calming yet had that commanding strength. "Allow me to move everyone from the room while Eros takes care of the portal and when he is done I will return you all here." As she spoke that small blue ball of magic grew till it was large enough to hold all of them. "If everyone would step into the circle I will port it to the garden, but all must remain inside the circle until Eros is done" She couldn't make them do as she asked but she was hoping that they would. She waited to for everyone to decide.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:50 am

Tasha was a bit shocked. She had been more out of it than she had thought. Friends were around and she didn't pick up their scent? She thought about that for a moment, the look on her face gave away that she was thinking about it.

She realized that she had smelt something, but hadn't placed the scent. And she remembered that happening another time before. St. Valentine's Day, a scent she didn't recognize, but it had been ... "Gawain?" She looked worried.

She shook her head. "Ok, I know Dre was here, and Kyra. So now Gawain. Inion, you said you felt a lot of power, like friends playing around? That would be V, Gawain, Dre, maybe even Maddie and Kyra?" So what went wrong?

She had known that each of them had been there from the scents they had left behind, though now she knew that Gawain's scent had somehow changed while she had been gone for so long. How could old friends playing go so bad?

She scratched her head and moved on while she thought about it some more. "Um, I think Eros would have a better time closing the portal if he was at the portal. He has a better chance of completely sealing it that way, I think."

It seemed logical to her for him to be closer to it. But then there was the issue of Inion's bubble. "There are many others in the Inn besides those in this room, and they will all feel his power surge. Can your bubble engulf them all?"

She wasn't sure if it could work that way, so she thought of another solution just in case. "If you can't put everyone in the bubble, should we maybe evacuate and then when everyone is closer together put them in the bubble?"

It was up to them, but she was worried that some of the mortals in the Inn would go on hormone overload. In the Goddess of Protections absence, it was her job to protect everyone she possibly could, especially those here.
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:32 am

Inion frowned as she thought, how could she forget the others in the Inn. "the bubble wouldn't be able to be large enough to protect everyone since it would have to engulf the whole Inn giving others placement inside. There is another option, I could go downstairs with Eros and have the bubble engulf the room the portal is in. Basically it would be engulfing Eros inside the bubble while he works. There are a few things that would cause it not to work and that would be if it would effect Eros's magic while he was trying to close the portal and that it would only buffer the effects of his magic. Since Eros's magic is far stronger then mine I could only buffer the effects, some of it may get through." The frown never left her face and thoughts filled her head, she worried that she wouldn't be able to hold the bubble long enough but she was willing to give it a try, and there was still that nagging feeling that Venis needed something. Finally she looked up and around to the faces of those in the room, "If we go with engulfing Eros in the bubble we would need people to stand guard at the entrances of the room. It could bad if someone walked in while he was closing the portal since his powers would be confined to that room and could be all that much stronger."
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:23 am

Tasha's look of worry continued, and even worsened when Inion said she couldn't engulf everyone. But then she offered up a suggestion. "Um, Eros, do you think that will work? I mean ... Well, Inion, would you be in the bubble with him?" That seemed viable. And if anyone in the room stood a chance against the effects of Eros' magic being enhanced, it was Inion.

Which left them with the guard issue, provided that Eros agreed to the suggestion of course. "If this is possible, I think Manny and I should head down there to stand guard. We are both in serious relationships. And our partners wouldn't mind if we returned to our rooms feeling a little more randy than usual." After all, they were less likely to jump the first person they saw.
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:21 am

After listening tot he two ladies talk, he thought about their plan for a moment. "Well that could work in a sense but again as started earlier if the bubble is broken halfway through me closing it, the effects are going to be large and wide. But I do think that you should be able to control it Inion I have faith in you." With that he gave her a smile and started to walk towards the door. "So shall we get this done?"
Eros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 pm

She listenedand when the time came for action she took a deep breath and with a delicate wave of her hand the bubble shrunk to a more managable size to take it downstairs. She followed Eros to the door the bubble just behind her. She texted Fia and let her know what was going on and asked her and Croga to stand guard at any doors that went outside. They would feel any of the effects the least out of her group and she knew they would be safe. When they would reach the main room she would stay on the stairs to make sure no one came down them while Eros worked on the portal.

She sent the bubble down and expanded it to cover most of the room. She wanted to make sure that Eros would have enough room to work within and not expand the buble too much and weaken it.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:59 am

Tasha and Manny headed out the door right behind Inion and Eros. The men stayed behind and waited until they heard it was safe to go downstairs again.

The bubble was intended to protect those around from Eros' power surge, so Tasha didn't see the need to send the two men working in the bar upstairs.

She moved to the front door of the Inn, standing guard on the inside. Manny moved to the back door to guard from the inside as well. Inside covered.

Tasha saw the fairies moving about outside. She knew it was another preventative measure to protect innocents from unexpected orgasmic blasts.

So now it was up to Eros. Everyone and everything was in place. It was time to see if he could get the portal closed, with it being so unstable and all.
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:11 pm

He just smiled at Inion before he got into position by the unstable hole. He put his right hand out and felt around for a moment to see if there was any way that he could close it with ease. Well that was not the case. He gave a sigh. "Well here goes." With that he started to send out wave after wave of his power directing it towards the hole. With it being as unstable as it was after each wave of power it would shrink, but it would expand again to its normal size before the next wave hit it. So he tried a little harder sending waves at a faster rate. Now the hole was getting smaller and it did not have enough time between the waves to grow back to the original size. So now he was just sending wave after wave hitting the portal, it was getting smaller and smaller, it took about 45 minutes to to get the portal down to the size of a pea. Once he got it there he turned his head and looked at Inion. "OK for this last bit I am going to to have to use more power to sever and close the portal, if you can make your bauble a little bit stronger." With that he strained a little bit as he sent out the biggest wave that he has sent out yet. If it broke through the bauble.....well.....yeah. That last final wave did the trick and with a popping noise the hole got severed and it closed.
Eros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Inion stood her ground and as each wave was sent out she culd feel the bubble viberate. From her place on the stairs she could see Eros and watch for anyone coming down them. Her ear perked when he spoke to her and she nodded. To stronger she needed to make it smaller and add to it. She took a deep breath pulled her hands to over her heart and whispered softly. A blue glow started from her hands then covered her whole body once it faded in her clenched fist was The Sword of Light. blade toward the bubble she whispered again ad a stream of blue light shot from it straght to the bubble adding to it. When Eros was finished she could feel a bit of his power leak through but with the help of the sword she managed to buffer most of it. Only thing left was to take care of the bubble. She pulled the sword back to her chest and closed her eyes. A whispered chantfrom her lips and the bubble egan to shrink she could feel it vibrating almos straining. It may have looked easy but she had to make sure it didn't pop. The blue light formed around her again with it she brought the ball down to the size of volley ball. Her had reached out and the ball floated to it, once n her hand hereyes opened. The soft gentle look in her eyes was gone, replaced by a fierce battle goddess. Her movement toward Eros was swift and she held out the ball, "You must dispose of it on your own since it is your magic that it is now filled with." Her voice was very commanding as though it was not just hr speaking.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:23 am

He watched her make the bubble smaller and smaller, He smiled as he watched her make it into the size of valley ball that is when he got the notion. "Hmmmm if I change it into an actual volleyball and gave it to a few girls I wonder what would happen." Granted this thought was only in his mind and not spoken vocally. After hearing her respond with taking it he put his hand out palm first to allow the ball to float into his hand. After a quick wrist movement it disappeared, he did not get rid of it but put it somewhere where no one would be able to get to it. "Ok there you go its gone now. Is there anything else that you needed me for. Because at the moment I am actually tired." He did have to expend some of his energy to close the portal more than he that he would have to use so he was a little bit tired from that.
Eros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:01 am

Being that close to so much of Eros' power definitely had it's effect on Tasha. Manny too more than likely. But Tasha was most assuredly feeling it. So she was definitely glad when he was done. The pop that gave it away was the sound of relief for her. But she was still rather driven by the hormones that Eros' power had sent into overdrive, and wanted to get back to Ha'Ruil.

So when Inion, that was still Inion right, when Inion gave him the bubble and told him to dispose of it, Tasha was happy to know that the power was going to be disposed of and not accidentally let loose. So looked over at the pair, wondering if Inion was going to be alright, and then at Manny. "Maybe we should all just get some rest. Give her a few days?" She shrugged.

She thought that maybe Venis had an emergency come up and so she would get in touch with them when she could. As soon as she could. "Maybe she'll let us know what's going on as soon as she can. I can take care of things until then. After all, look at my back up." She looked at each of them with a smile. All this drama, and Venis hadn't even been gone a day yet.
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum