Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.
____________________________________

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia


Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:55 pm

He had arrived. Simply put, he simply was there. That was the great thing about these parts...plenty of shadows to blend in and out of. The hooded figure stepped out of his current shade as if shedding a blanket, striding slowly toward the front doors. His business there was his own, and would not brook questioning. Leather-clad fist raised, glowing steadily brighter, brighter....a word whispered....

"Showtime."

....that was pretty much everything that a norm would see. For one of the Initiates, there would have been an Illuminator's show worthy of Beltane.

Cocky-ass smirk? Check.

Hair-trigger temperament? You better believe it.

Suffering of fools? None, thanks. He's had plenty to eat.

The light show coalesced into a blue stream, which advanced on the door and would, very loudly but without causing any property damage (we'll save that for later), the door was flung open just as he stepped in. Now that's what you call entertainment, or a flair for wowing the locals. Whatever, he doesn't care. The business here must be done, and he must be away. A deep, rasping voice found it's way from the depths of his hood....

"Where is the owner."

Not a question. No, more of a brutish, hammer-fisted demand. If they could see his face, they'd see a grin. Sometimes it was just nice to be an asshole, knowing that no one could bring you to task for it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:41 am

Venis stood out on her balcony smoking a cigarette when she saw the hooded figure off in the distance. It didn't take a Goddess to know who it was, though if that was all she had to rely on it would have worked too. But there was something stronger that told her who was headed towards the Starry Myst.

You don't share you blood with someone, and them theirs, as well as share your omnipotence with them as a result of said blood sharing, and not know them on sight from miles away. She knew more, but that was neither here nor there at the moment. What was important was that he was headed towards the Inn.

She looked at what she was wearing, and it was ok, but it didn't pop. It had been so long since she had seen him, and it be for a reason other than someone threatening family, or worse. So she had to look her best. And like the flashing of a television changing channels, so did her outfit, until it was just right.

It took a while, but she was finally satisfied with her outfit. And just in time too. Because he was blowing the doors open and heading inside. She watched from her balcony on the fifth floor. He would have known she was there. The bond, her scent, or just plain knowledge would have told him.

So with no point to masking her presence she dropped to the ground from her balcony, floating down like a feather that has lost it's gust of wind. She walked over to the doorway and leaned against the outside of the building. She wasn't sure which scent would filter inside to offend his nose first.

She thought it would be her cigarette smoke. But it could have been the strawberries and raspberries of her bath soaps. So if he dared to turn around ... The cigarette flew to the ground in front of the open doors. And a long leg, slippered in a blood red leather stiletto came into view.

The shoe touched down on the cigarette and squashed it out. But when the leg drew back, the butt wasn't there. Littering was bad. The leg, that had been visible up to the seemingly nude thigh, began to disappear back from whence it came, foot first to allow for a longer view of the flesh.

Then that ever so familiar voice rang out softly for his ears to hear. There was no need to be loud, he could hear her "His name is Kanna. Welcome home." She wasn't speaking in the literal sense, this Inn wasn't his home. But he should have known what she had meant by the welcome.

The leg reappeared and was placed upon the ground. A shift of her weight put more of her into view. She was bare up to her thighs, because the strapless, blood red dress was leather. So the sides were split to allow for walking. It was long enough to go past her ankles, even in the stiletto heels.

As she moved her other foot out into view her legs came together under the very form fitting gown. She was a rather busty woman, always had been. So one could say she was almost erupting from the top of the gown, hence picking it. She had even shrank it a little in spots for effect.

Her long red spiral curls cascaded down her back like a curtain. Her flesh had good color to it for one of the undead. Her blue eyes sparkled like pools of glittering water. Crimson lips curled into a smile reserved only for him. Long fingernails curled around her waist as she placed her hand on her hip.

With her left hand on her hip, her right leg protruded from the side of her gown. Her weight was leaned on her left leg. She looked at him and took a deep breath. She loved his scent, especially when it wasn't marred with cologne. But even when it was, he just smelled so good. Her eyes blinked slowly.

Only after she took in his scent did she choose to speak again. "I have missed you. It is good to see you again, and in one piece." She wasn't sure if he had ever come to the realization that she was on the cliff that day. But she was, until she was dragged away by another. Completely against her will.

The six foot eight, the extra six was because of the heels, shapely muscular frame of the Goddess watched the hooded man with that smile still upon her lips. She was so happy to see him, that she could barely stand to remain still. What she wanted to do was run to him and fling her arms around his neck.
avatar
Venis Jordianthan

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 341
Location : Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by The Inn Keeper on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:11 am

He was in his little room behind the counter watching something that looked like an old time Kung Fu movie when he heard the door open to the inn a little more forceful than normal, "Why have the last few people to come into the Inn do that?" He said to no one in particular. He just sighed as he walked out of the room and behind the counter looking at the direction of the door when he heard his name called out by the Lady Venis. He saw the hooded figure was in the main area as his eyes looked behind him and saw Lady Venis standing there with her hand on her hip. "Yep that is me, Kanna the Owner." He said to enforce what she said. So now he just waited behind the counter to see what the being under the hood wanted.
avatar
The Inn Keeper

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:49 am

Now as he had been in the front room of the inn anyhow, he could not miss this exchange. Seeing who it was definitely made his day, as he knew things were now going to get interesting. But at the same time the phrase 'there goes the neighborhood' came to mind.

A smirk creased his scaly face as he looked to Kanna, "Insist that he is flea dipped and has had his shops. I am sure you have a kennel around here somewhere. Might want to insist he be neutered to."

That was all he said, knowing for a fact that as their own personal tradition went.....well his friend was paying for the drinks and he would be stuck paying for the damages.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Leather-gloved hands moved slowly to lower the hood concealing his face. With a smirk, he looked at the others. "Well, if I'd known I'd get such a welcoming committee, I would have RSVPed. Still, the cat...well, wolf is out of the proverbial bag. So, how's it going?" His smirk broadened when he heard Dre's words. "Yeah, Puff the Magic Dragon, give it yer best shot if you wanna see me neutered. I'll make sure you don't have enough scales left to go on Paris Hilton's new handbag. Oh, and the drinks are on you this time. I have no intention of footing the bill for your scaly ass again. Not after last time...." He laughed, then looked over to Venis. "Well, long time no see, Fireball. How's tricks?" Then, finally, he looked over to the inn-keeper and bowed. While he wasn't sure if the man was Japanese or Chinese, he smiled. "Gomen ne, Shifu. The door is not damaged....just a simple flow of Air. That, and it's wicked fun."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:52 am

He smirked at the newcomer, then began to laugh. which in most cases would be scary.

"You forget Walking Hairball, you were with Airtia. So you are as neutered as they come. And if I am paying for drinks, then you are paying for damages. That has always been the agreement."

With that he tosses him a flask, knowing just what his Battle Brother has been missing. A wicked gleam in his garnet orbs.

He then sniffed the air, playfully saying "Well at least he took a bath. Smells like wet dog and milk bones"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:24 am

Venis chuckled at the jokes from her son. She removed her hand from her hip and began to stalk towards the men as the one was lowering his hood. "Some people would be very upset if he was neutered." As she walked they would notice the always present sway of her hips as one heeled foot was placed in front of the other. She never even thought about it anymore when she walked.

She stopped short of her destination to allow for him to catch the flask. And she laughed again as Dre continued the jokes. But she had to add something to her previous statement. "Just like some people would be upset if their son was descaled again." She winked at them before she turned her attention to Kanna with a slight bow. "Their bar tab is on me, for tonight at least." She smiled.

Then she continued her forward momentum. "Tricks aren't as fun without you around Furball. And I just saw you not too long ago, you were simply beside yourself. And the cat is in four-oh-one." She grinned as she wrapped her arms around his neck for a long anticipated hug. "So, want some company boys? Or are you afraid of getting drunk under the table by an old lady?" She smirked at them.

She had to laugh again because of her son. She could smell the Furball quite well at this point. "Actually, I think he smells damned good." A wicked grin crossed her lips. She always thought he smelt good, even when he did smell like a wet dog. Though, she preferred him this way. She remained by his side as she looked between the two. She shook her head and chuckled. It had been too long.
avatar
Venis Jordianthan

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 341
Location : Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:18 pm

He listened to his mother and shook his head.

"First sign of old age is when you can not decide if you are old or not," He said with a chuckle.

He shook his head again, and spoke. "Mother, as much as I appreciate it. Will have to take a rain check on you getting the tab and drinking with us. it is a tradition of me and my brother there. One pays for damages, one pays for drink the first night we are together. We have not been able to uphold that tradition in awhile and well things have been vithed as we all know. So i think tonight it is time to restart it. WE will drink your old saggy arse under the table soon enough I assure you. even brought some of the 'good' stuff."

He would then look to the Shaggy Dog to make sure it was what he wanted as well.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:21 am

If he was talking about Krow's Special, then yes, Gawain was completely game. He caught the tossed flask quite easily, and after uncapping it, took a swig. "Wow...I had forgotten how good this stuff was!" He smirked at the comments from Venis, and shrugged. "Hey, if I came up neutered, it wouldn't be me who had the explaining to do. However, there is something I've been dying to try out." He laughed as he seized the Source, weaving a pattern that would come to settle over Dre. It turned every scale on his body.....

...PINK.

"Ha! NOW you look more like Puff the Magic Dragon! So, how's Honah Lee these days? I hear the autumn winds are quite nice this time of the year....."

He finally looked over to Venis once more, and smiled. "What can I say? I was pretty much beside myself last time we saw each other, and I would've said hi, but there was the whole fighting for my life thing going on....as for drinking someone under the table?" He reached within his cloak, pulling out a large bag of coin, which he tossed nonchalantly over to Kanna. "That's advance payment for property damage. I can also refer you to a rather good builder....of course, I could do the repairs myself. Simple matter, and I could probably reinforce the foundation to boot."

He looked over to his oh-so-pink sword-brother and smirked. "So, ready to get shown up, scaley arse?"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:29 am

Madeline had just finished freshing up after her work out in the gym. She started to head to the bar for a drink. She had just reached the staircase, and took one step down when she saw Dre. She smiled, happy to see one of her favorite beasties after a long time. She took another step planning to sneak up on him when she saw him change colors to pink. Madeline could think of only one person who could have done this, her father!

Madeline thought Dre looked cute. She also didn't think it was fair that Dre was alone in the new look department. She started thinking that it had been a long time since she pulled a good joke on here dad.

First things first, what to change Gawain into. It didn't take long to figure out just what would do. Still at the second step from the top, Maddie squated on the step and started her incantation. "Goddess Hecate her my request. A simple change. Turn my father into a rainbowed
chihuahua."


Gawain was instantly transformed. The one thing about this spell Maddie loved was the person that the spell was cast on would not know what had happened unless he looked into a mirror. She couldn't wait to see what happened next.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:31 am

Slightly downhearted about the unreturned hug, Venis removed her arms from Gawain as he spoke. She nearly burst a seam in her dress when she saw her son turned pink. "Careful baby, people might start to think Willow is your mom and not me." She was still laughing as she spoke.

She spared a wink for Kanna when Gawain tossed him the gold for the property damage. When Shuda had suggested this Inn Venis had agreed to it for several reasons. And she wouldn't be herself if she hadn't already taken care of a few things. She always thought ahead. Let them do their worst.


She walked over to give her son a hug. "I'll leave you boys to play, but tomorrow night I'll show you just how old I know I am, and I still say I can out drink you both." Up on her toes to hug Dre she was just about to whisper to him. "If you look at him and picture something ..." Too late.

She was stopped in her explanation of what he could do to reciprocate the new look when movement caught her attention. She released the hug and turned to see that Gawain was now a rainbow of color. and a chihuahua. Again she burst out in laughter. It took her a minute to recover.

She returned to her explanation to her son, in hushed tones, even though she knew Gawain's ears would still catch her. "Look at him and picture something, snap your fingers and it will be. Part of the fun of being a God." She walked off shaking her head and laughing. Then she saw her.

Over on the stairs stood the being responsible for the new Gawain. "Come along Madeline. You can come hang out with me. Dre can undo your little joke when he wants to." She motioned up the stairs. She paused and turned. "I expect you both to look like yourselves in the morning"

She headed up the stairs laughing, hoping that Madeline was in tow. She couldn't help but continue to laugh as she headed up to her room. If Gawain missed her telling him that Tash was in room four oh one, Kanna could tell him later. He could also tell him that she was in five oh one.
avatar
Venis Jordianthan

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 341
Location : Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:09 am

Gawain, of course, would feel a change, although he didn't know what kind. Knowing Madeline, it could be anything. He knew it was Maddie for two reasons. One, he smelled her when he walked into the place, just as he did everyone there. Two, he heard her giggle after she invoked someone named Hecate. Who the hell...must be one of those annoying-assed Goth bands or something. For one thing, he felt short. DAMN short. Dre was huge, no doubt, but holy shu! "Madeline, I know you're here somewhere, and I won't ask you to change whatever you did to me, but trust me, young lady, it's the strap for you when I catch up to ya." If his current face would have let him, he would have been wearing an obvious smirk. Well, on to more pressing concerns. His brother was there, and there was drinking to be done, and stuff to break! Moving from paw to paw, sort of swaying, Gawain decided to surprise Dre with something. See, he had never known it before, but he had some sort of Talent for languages. So, he looked up (and up, and up, and up) to Dre, and spoke. "Al, ussta killian dalninuk, nindol zhah natha ula dosib thalra. Orn'la dos tlu ji valyrin 'zil ulu thir'ku udossa rath ji udos shlu'ta inbau bwael lu' shee'lot?" Maybe Dre would be surprised, or maybe he would expect it. After all, they knew each other very, very well....almost to the point of knowing what the other was thinking. Scary, isn't it?

Oh! One last item of business. Since they were in a playful transfiguration kind of mood, Gawain dug down, pulling in as much of the Power as he could hold...this, to the casual observer, would only be noticeable as the fur standing up all over his little Paris Hilton-handbag-riding form. Otherwise, no one but another with the same affinity to the Source would notice. In short, a male channeler. Threads wove in an intricate pattern around Madeline, then around Venis. For Madeline, he had envisioned a fitting torture. She would find herself very, very blonde, and in a cheerleader costume dating back to the modern time of 1958. For Venis, he had to think. What would get her goat......that's it! He pushed a little harder, since a full transfiguration was tough to accomplish, and she slowly began to feel herself compelled to lower onto her hands and feet. Well, feet and feet. Gawain had a literal mind, and had gone with the first thought, which was a nanny goat wearing an expensive dress. He hoped she wasn't hungry, since the dress may have been expensive....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by The Inn Keeper on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:03 am

He takes the bag of coins that the man threw at him. He slightly nods thanking that man. Then he gave the man a stern look with an fiery red aura surrounding him. "That is fine if you want to break things but I will let you know this. You break you will be rebuilding it, the money that you just gave me will go to make sure that you have the equipment that you need to fix the things that you break." with that the aura around him disappeared and he just smiled. "I hope I made that clear." He was about to go back into his room when the Beastie turn pink, then the man that gave him teh coins getting turned into a rainbow chihuahua. He just blinked and shook his head and that was when he saw the other lady turn into a cheerleader of the 50's and when he saw the goddess turn into a goat he just chuckled and looked straight at her. "Lady Venis I hope you can understand me, This is your mess and I want it cleaned up by the morning." With that he started to walk away before stopping and thinking and he turned around to go into the kitchen where the lost and found was. After a few minutes of rummaging around he came back out with what looked to be a Gucci handbag. He walked over to Beastie and handed him a pooper scooper "That is for if the dog makes a mess in here." He motioned over to the rainbow color dog. After that he walked over to the other lady and took out a pair of poms poms and handed them to her. "There that makes the outfit complete." He just smiled before walking over to the goat named Venis. "These should tie you over for a little while" and took out a few cans and placed them in front of her, Then finally came the dog. he walked over to the rainbowed colored dog and place the hand bag in front of him. "There that should make you feel more at home." With that he got up and started to walk back over to his room. "Remember Venis I want this cleaning up by morning." And with that he disappeared into the room behind the counter.
avatar
The Inn Keeper

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:15 am

He was about to say something when he smelled vodka, now knowing where Kyra was that meant.....Yep. It was Maddie. That giggle said it all, he remembered it from when she use to jump on his tail and demand a ride. Then it dawn on him whose name she had invoked. He searched his mind for the memory of his talk with the Stormbringer.

He shook his head as he realized Maddie was sooooo going to get it. That was when he saw what the furball turned into and suddenly he craved Mexican food. Then he listened as his mother finished her explanation. Well that could be fun.

That was when he noticed his own transformation, he began to laugh and decided to make them all pay for it. How? Simple. He acted like the RhyDin Barney and began to sing-badly of course. it made it even more fun when he was handed the scoop.

"This is the way we scoop the poop. Scoop the poop. Scoop the poop....." on and on he went.

After stopping and laughing his scaly arse off he listened to what was said to him. He cocked his head tot he side, a little surprised that Gawain had learned that language. All things considered and all. He shook his head.

"Not yet. Not until you say the famous line for being in that form. And if need be I can give you a cheering section and mother can nag you. Wait that is not much of a threat is it. Well now she can do it even better. So mother and Maddie, stick around."

He lost it then and mentally called for his own daughter. Oooh he had a devious plan in his mind and was going to test out what was said. It showed to cause he had THAT grin on his snout.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:54 am

Gawain, being a chihuahua now, had an even shorter temper these days. A werewolf/chihuahua hybrid....my Lord, what have we done? Anyway, he saw the items being passed out, idly wondering what would be his. When the handbag was dropped in front of him, he glared, walked over, took a nice, long piss on it, then set it on fire. Noting that the short Asian man was leaving, he called after him. "Yeah, and I liked you better when you were Mister Miyagi!" Then, he saw it. Oh, hell, but he saw it. Realizing his little legs would not carry him far enough to matter, he shrugged in a chihuahua-ish manner, and lay down. "I know that vithing look, bro. Allll of a sudden, I'm glad I'm not Kyra. And yo quiero Del Sol, puta!" Eyes widened. "Uh...where did that come from?!"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:33 am

Madeline was laughing rather hard at Dre and her dad when she noticed her clothes had changed. "Light!! Dad!! Can't you come up with something more original."

She then took her hand and felt the top of her head, and felt a ponytail. She plucked a hair out and looked. "Blonde Dad!! I look like Buffy!!! "

Madeline then looked at Venis, and shook her head. Patting the goat goddess on her head. "Poor thing. I'll get Dad to fix it. In the mean time don't chew on the furniture."

She marched her way over her way to Barney and Rainbow Brite. Taking the pompoms the inn keeper had given her, and using them to put out the fire.

Picking up her father by the scruff of his neck, she held him at arms length and shook her head. "Now if you don't behave you're the one who's gonna have to explain to Airtia why you look like a rat instead of a wolf."

Putting her father down she stood back up and smiled. "Hey Dre how are ya? Is Kyra here with you?""

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Now, what Madeline did, that was simple witchcraft. Any God could undo it. Hence telling Dre how to change Gawain. But what Gawain did ... That was a bird of a different feather, so to speak. Gawain had used the Source. First on Dre, then on Venis and Madeline. Dre couldn't undo it, hell Venis couldn't even undo it, without a considerable power drain. They would of course recover from it, they were God's. But it would leave them vulnerable for a few minutes, or maybe longer. It wasn't worth it in Venis' opinion. She thought it best to let Gawain undo his weaves himself.



That being said, Venis the goat tried to turn around on her rickety legs. She stumbled and chose to back down those few steps up that she had taken instead. Before Kanna had retrieved the empty cans for her to chew on she was already gnawing at the expensive dress. One quick yank of her head and the gown was gone. She was chewing on it as she walked on all fours back towards Gawain and Dre. When Kanna brought her the cans she finished eating the dress then started on a can. She heard him, but talking was not an option. And she didn't think the human could hear mental links.



But Gawain could, as could Dre. So Dre would hear what she was about to tell her not-so-furry Furball BFF. ~Damnit Gawain. A goat? A freaking goat?~ There was the slightest undertone of amusement in her seemingly angry tone. She watched as he pissed on the handbag and then set it ablaze. That was usually her trick, but she figured she'd let him have it this time given the circumstances. She was glad that Madeline put out the flames, it could be a little hard for her to absorb them in her current state. But Dre ... Now Dre had her laughing in her head like there was no tomorrow.

Her laughter had to erupt from somewhere other then her mind, so it erupted from her in the sounds of a goat. "Bbaaaahhhhhhh, bbbbaaahhhhhhhh." She finished chewing up the can right about the time that Madeline set Gawain back on the floor. She walked over to him, not liking the way it felt to walk. She was on wobbly stick legs, not those of a human, a wolf, or even a cat. Her walk had a natural saunter to it, which was almost a stalk when she was in animal form. But not this animal. It felt unnatural to her. Her hips had no sway to them as a goat and it sucked.

She heard Gawain talking to Kanna and snickered in her head. Then she heard him talking to Dre and she looked up to see that look on her son's face. She wondered how it would feel to run in this form. But she had something to do first. And when she heard Gawain's cute little comment in Spanish, she laughed in her head some more. ~I believe he was looking for yo quiero Taco Bell love.~ She was still laughing after saying that. But somewhere in the depths of her mind she was still wondering if running would be an option on these legs. She figured it wouldn't be and continued.

Now that she was back in the immediate presence of the two males, she was ready to strike back at the Furball. She walked over to him, lowered her head, and bit him just to the side of his tail at the top of his leg. The closest thing to an ass that a chihuahua had. She didn't bite hard, didn't even leave a mark let alone break the skin, but she hoped it was enough to make him yelp. Then she chose to announce that he was a bad boy for what he'd done. "Bbaaaahhhh, bbaaaahhhhh." And she stomped her cleft hoof on the floor. Then she walked over to eat another can.
avatar
Venis Jordianthan

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 341
Location : Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:19 pm

-As if on cue Kyra walked into the room and stopped quickly seeing the sights before her and tried so hard not to laugh at them all. She failed miserably and her father would hear something he had not heard in a while, which is her laugh harder than she had in a long long while. She nearly fell over from the laughter. In between fits of laughter she spoke.-

What in heavens happened here?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:00 pm

He looked around and laughed his scaly arse off. Then he heard something he had not heard in what seemed like forever. He heard the tittering laughter of his daughter, so that gave him a whole new idea.

"I am terrific. As for Kyra," he said and pointed to the faerie rolling around holding her sides. Then he tried what his mother had told him. Grinning like a Cheshire cat- and making sure the Mexican ratty furball was in his handbag- he turned the infamous Screwdriver Sisters into an even more infamous duo......Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie.

He handed the handbag to Paris, better known as Maddie, and began to laugh himself. His laughter growing as he saw his daughter as Nicole. "Always knew you two were inseparable," he said laughing harder.So knowing this was a picture perfect moment. He added to it by giving Gawain a little sombrero.

And to think, they had not even started drinking yet. Looking to his mother he had to say, "Always told you that you nagged to much you old goat."

He sat down hard looking around, it was so good to have the gang together again.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:45 am

She heard laughing of her best friend and drinking buddy. "Kyra!!"

She was going to make her way over to give her a hug, when she felt another change. She didn't know what at first till she saw Kyra turned into Nicole Richie. She looked down at her clothes and figured it out. "OH Dre, now this is hot. " She gave Dre a wink.

"Thanks for the hand bag Dre." She turned it around to where she could see her dad. "Awww doesn't he look cute in his wee little hat. Be a good puppy, and I might by you a cute little pink collar to go with it."

She smiled at Kyra. "We're hot, wanna go shopping?"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:02 am

Gawain growled, which was, of a sudden, much less menacing. It sounded less like a pissed-off dire wolf, and more like a three-cylinder engine carrying a car uphill. He sighed, shaking his head, and glared at Madeline. "One more crack like that, and I'll make sure you know the meaning of the phrase fire-crotch. Too bad we're in the wrong realm, or else I'd call the Chumash to give you some syphilis."

He turned his little doggy head toward Dre, showing teeth. "You should know by now that they only get worse when we encourage them, bro." He wasn't angry, and since this was a sort of homecoming, what with the relocating his near-adopted brother and niece, of course. It's just....well, the pink collar thing had him worried. He looked over to Venis, snickering. It sounded odd, coming from his newly-narrow throat. "Well, ya always did do the Mama goat thing, so what better form? Oh, bloody hell, she ate the dress....." He knew that decorum dictated that he return her previous form, but did she really want to return to her human guise in the state of complete undress she was in now? He would have shrugged, but he didn't quite have the shoulders for it at the moment.

A few more moments passed, and he began to feel the strain of his bladder suddenly becoming the size of a cherry pit. "Madeline, you may want to put me dow.....hell, never mind. Too late, anyway. Might wanna take your buddy and go handbag shopping. And don't give me any lip, girl."

"You're just fortunate that I've not had any dairy in the last few hours...."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:13 am

"Ewwww Dad!! Grosss!!!" Using Magic, Madeline waved her hand and cleaned up the mess. Before she finished she made sure there was a pink studded collar around his neck.



She turned her attention back to Kyra, giving her a hug. "It's been too long.How about I buy you a margerita."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:08 am

Venis watched all of the goings on while chewing up a can. She missed seeing the handbag reappear. But soon Gawain was in it. So much for him burning it to avoid being in it. This had her laughing. When Kyra came in she was instantly turned into an Earth Celebutante named Nicole Richie.

When Madeline was changed into Nicole's on again off again best frienemy Paris Hilton, also of Earth fame, Venis dropped the can she was chewing on. She figured that she should have warned Dre about changing things done with the use of the Source. He had to have used a lot of power.

When Dre hit the floor hard, she laughed in her head again. Her best guess was that he fell out from the extra power used. ~Sorry son, should have warned you against undoing and changing someones weaves. The Source is a power that rivals even a full God's.~ She shook her head.

Then Gawain had to chime in with that whole mama goat thing. She had totally been behaving herself ... Until now. ~Mama Goat?~ So those lovely rainbow stripes of his went Technicolor. The colors began to swirl and move along his body. It looked like an acid trip from Earth's 1970's era.

She wondered how Gawain's ass was feeling after her nibble. After all, he didn't even yelp. But she made sure that he would remember this time as a chihuahua. Flea, hundreds of fleas, began to nibble on him for her. After all, she couldn't bite him now that he was in a purse on Madeline's arm.

Which of course made her realize the downside of Madeline being Paris Hilton. Everything was hot. So hot she wanted, hot she would get. Her temperature would rise until she began to sweat. Venis was so not a Paris Hilton fan. Plus, she was a biter in goat form, so she bit Madeline on the ass.

There was an unspoken rule between Venis and her Granddaughter. No touching, or anything like it until Kyra was ready. So Venis chose another can over a bite out of her Granddaughters ass. Even though Nicole could be just as annoying as Paris. So Kyra was safe. That left her dear son.

Dre was already on his ass. So biting it was out. Besides, how does one go about biting a scaly one anyway? Would he even feel it? And to undo his being pink or to change it would take up a lot of energy and she would be on her ass. So that left ... Underwear. Dre needed underwear.

So as she watched her son intently, his customary loin cloth began to move between his legs. It would tighten around his legs and material appeared where there was none before. The soft, subtle, tan leather began to turn colors. And within moments, the loincloth became leopard print bikinis.
avatar
Venis Jordianthan

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 341
Location : Rhy'Din

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:18 pm

Madeline was having fun, but quite frankly was tired of being a blonde. She could easily undo what Dre did to both her and Kyra. She also needed to fix Gawain before she got into too much more trouble.

She hated to do it, but maybe useing the source instead of her typical magic, he would be impressed, and forget the whole Chihuahua thing. There is just one problem, well two. The first problem was she hated channeling. By the Goddess, she wishes she had never even learned how. But she was trying to find something to make her feel like apart of a family that she just feel she didn't belong, and the only thing that did was make her fell was less than wanted. Not by her dad mind you, but by her stepmother.

Second problem was it gave her a terrible headache. If Gawain were to ever find out what was happening, he would probably make her go back to that blasted White Tower, and Madeline had made herself a vow never to return there.

After weighing her options, she gave it a shot. Closing her eyes, she latched on to the source weaving a pattern of her own. The pattern slslowly encircled Gawain, and restored him to his normal furry self. Then it made it's way to Kyra and rhe was no longer Nicole Richie. Finally the pattern made it's way to her, and changed her from Paris back to the 50's cheerleader.

As soon as the pattern was complete, she put her hands on each side of her head. Note to self Maddie. Don't ever do that
again!!


Playing it off to Gawain. "Light Dad, change me back please!!! Being a blonde is giving me a headache."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Gawain noticed her problem, and knew what the matter was. Seizing Saidin once more, he untied the weaves around all of those he had changed, reverting them to normal. All, that is, but one.

See, there was a certain someone who had seen fit to bite him on his ass. This would have been funny, but little butt and big goat teeth don't go well together. So, he would allow the weaves to melt from Venis up to a point. She would go back to normal, but instead of reverting to a full human form, she kept the upper half of a goat. "Come on, Dre, say it with me. That was baa-aaad." Snicker.

He grew serious then, walking over to Madeline and laying his hands on either side of her head. She would feel a shiver run down her spine as he Channeled, Delving her to see if there was any damage. He noted that there was some sort of block between her and her own Power, but that was a conversation for another time.

With a sigh, he formed the weaves for Healing, muttering something close to an apology for the rough form of Healing he had learned. She would feel her headache lift, and probably feel much better for it. "Well, all's well that ends well. Dre, we need to talk. As in, seriously." He didn't feel like explaining to everyone present, so he switched from Basic to Dre's own tongue.

" Dalninuk, gaer zhah folbol myar pholor l' i'dol. Udos zhal'la telanth wun...uhm, in private. Usstan xal inbal vith phor myar."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Showtime. (Maybe open. Then again..?)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum