Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Finding a place to hide.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding a place to hide.

Post by Drake on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:28 am

A swirl of black appeared in front of the inn as something tumbled out of the swirl. He landed with a thud with his wings around him to shield him. He had a few cuts and bruises on his body. "Damnit how did they find me so fast?" He said to no one in general. He slowly raised up unfurling his wings, he looked around making sure that he was not followed, he was lucky to get out of the last place alive, he had to find a place to hide for a little while. He flapped his wings making sure they were not broken before slowly heading into the inn making sure he was not followed. Once he got inside he slowly looked around seeing where the exits were for a fast get away.
Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finding a place to hide.

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 am

He was walking around the counter looking that papers, flipping one over and flipping the one after that over. "I swear if it was not for me being here my grandfather would have a heart attack." It was then when he saw the guy looking around the inn. He put down the papers and slowly walked over to the guy. "Hello and welcome to the StarryMyst inn. Is there something I can do for you?" From the way that the guy was looking around it seems like he was being chased.
Inn Keepers GrandSon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:38 am

He jumped a little as the guy in front of him talked. His wings were moving this way and that as he looked worried about something coming after to him. "Um...Hello." He looked around again walking away from the guy looking this way and that. "Are these the only exits in and out of the this building, also how much for a room here?" Yes he was thinking about staying for a little bit.
Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:43 am

He just looked at the guy and nodded. "Well there is the door that you just came in and the back door, but rest assured this building is very well protected." he did not mention there was goddess living up on the top floor. "And when it comes to the rooms, the fifth floor is 5 gold a week, The forth floor is 1 gold a week and the third floor is 5 silver a week." He walked back over to the books and opened them up to get to the right page to write down the guys name if he wanted to stay here.
Inn Keepers GrandSon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:03 am

He nodded as he looked around, he walked over to the guy and pulled out a gold coin. "A third floor room would be great.....I guess." With that he just waited until the guy gave him his key so he could go up to his room.
Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:19 am

He smiled as he was about write down the room number but then he looked up at the guy. "Um....What should I put down as the name sir?" Once he asked to started to write down the number of the room on a sheet of paper for the guy.
Inn Keepers GrandSon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 am

"Oh sorry...just put down the name Drake" It was his real name he just did not give the last name. His wings stared to twitch again like he was ready to run at a moments notice. He would take a look around once he had a good nights sleep.
Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn Keepers GrandSon on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:31 am

He nodded as he took down the guys name. "Ok Drake it is. My name is Tokeda. Your room number is 306, you can take the stairs or the elevator up to the third floor. There is a garden out in the back with a few hot springs, downstairs is the sparring arena as well as a few other things..but that can be talked about at a later date, it seems that you are in a rush so if you need to just look for me around the inn and I can help you out then." He lifted his hand holding out the room key for Drake.
Inn Keepers GrandSon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:35 am

He took the key and nodded as he looked for the elevator. "Thank you and I will probably come look for you some other time then to see what else there is to do here at the inn." With that he walked around for a moment before finding the elevator, he pressed the button and waited for it to come down. Once it did he on and pressed the button for the third floor.
Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top