Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

A walk out of the woods. <open>

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: A walk out of the woods. <open>

Post by Inion on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:12 am

She laid down propped up against Croga and stretched a bit. Looking at him she gave his question some thought. "No one has ever asked me that since I started living here. My kind are around alot more then people know, we just hide our true selves . I hide most of my true features here but for some reason I feel safe enough to show some of what I am. The reason I am here and not in my home realm is because I needed a safe place to train and harness new powers I have gained." She still had a hard time telling people that she was sent here to keep safe while she gained the strength and knowledge to safely wield the relic she was now the keeper of.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:19 am

He looked her over and then gave his shoulders a brief shrug he might as well let her in. "I Have questions i suppose. I did not so much get sent to this realm as my family ran as refugees. we found this place and created our own little realm in here. Then the Angels found us and systematically killed almost each and every one of us. For a while i hated all winged creatures. Then i could tolerate them. Since i have known you however you have shown me my prejudice was rediculous and wings are not you can still be a great person." He shrugged again and look to the sky shaking his head slowly.
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 pm

She listened quietly. Her long life was filled with prejudice she had learned that for some thats just the way they were. "I understand hating a race for something one creature did I have been quilty of it, but sometimes it takes one special creature to make us see the wrong in hate. Feelings don't change over night, hate is a strong emotion." She pulled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on them as her arms wrapped around her legs. "I hated dragons for the longest time, because one killed my first love while I was was giving birth to our daughter, but after time passed I met one that showed me the all weren't bad. " She turned her head so her cheek rested on her knees and smiled at him, "I am glad I get to return that favor. Thank you."
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Sky raised a furred version of an eyebrow and looked at Inion with a fangy smile. He enjoyed relaxing like anyone else but suddenly he just felt the need t do something. He leapt to his feet and reached his hand down to her in an offer up. "Enough of this talk lets do something fun! I want to swim or to run in the tree tops or something! What do you think up for something exciting?"
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Head still resting on her knees a mischevious grin spread across her face. Taking his hand she was up on her feet in a flash. "something exciting huh. How about a game of catch me if you can and then a swim?" She didn't really wait for an answer before she was skipping away. "oh and you are it hun."

Croga just rolled his eyes, he hated when she played this game. That meant he had to change forms just to keep an eye on her while she ran around. In a shimmer he changed into his hawk form and rose in the air.

Inion looked over and Croga and laughed "oh you know you really dont hate this game."
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Sky was chocked for a moment but then chased after her. He was prided on his speed. As a matter of fact outside of his ab ility to adapt to things it was his only real skill. He watched how fast she was running and put himself at a pace just slightly faster then hers. He knew it was easy to lose a fairy while staring at them. Even easier to lose one if you took your eyes of them. He was running to waht seemed to him a moderate jog. "Your gonna have to do better then that if you want to keep ahead of me Inion!"
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:01 am

She grinned at him, she really wasn't running at her fastest more of just playing around. Of course she could fly faster then she could run so it might just surprise him when she stopped suddenly and shot upward her wings open wide. Did he blink and lose track of her? She wasn't far away, just a little out of his reach flying ahead of him, her laughter filling the air around them. Funny how what is considered a kids game could be so much fun even when played by an adult.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:55 pm

He wouldnt take the chance of removing his eyes from her despite the shock that ran through hyim when she took off. He had his eyes set on his prey and he would not take them off. He decided to leap into the trees too follow, leaping from branch to branch. He moved jsut as fast as he did on the ground, the branches just as much me to him. "I'm gong to get you Inion!"
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Mon May 17, 2010 12:58 am

Her laughter filled the air as she did large cirlces in the air. She kept her eyes on him the whole time. She didn't want to out run him where was the fun in that. One moment she hovered lightly in the air just out of reach of a nearby branch.

(I know, smack me on the forhead for forgetting this thread)
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:33 pm

He found himself laughing harder then he could remember in a long time. He could chase someone all day. Behind the claws teeth and fierce attitude he was still just a cat in the end. He didnt exactly seem to be in a hurry to catch her.

( ya i forgot too lol maybe we can get back on focus? )
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:31 pm

Inion was laughing so hard her cheeks hurt. She kept the game up for a long time, till she realized that it was getting close to dinner time. A light land on the ground still laughing she held her arms out with her wings fluttering "my dear Sky dinner time is fast approacing. How about a truce for now? And of course I would enjoy your company for dinner with us. We have one of the cottages out here in the gardens and we can have a cook out. It is too lovely outside to be inside." The laughter made her eyes sparkle and her cheeks rosy.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:23 pm

(was on vacation) He ran up to her smiling. He hardly seemed to have been even panting a second ago but now that he actually stopped running his breath was coming a little heavier. He nodded a leapt from the trees landing delciately on the ground. " I would enbjoy that i think, but what is a coook out?" He quirked his head curiously to the side.
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:08 am

(no worries as long as you had fun on vacation)

She didn't laugh at his question, just took his hand and started walking toward the cottage. "A cook out when people decide to cook dinner outside on a grill instead of inside." Now she laughed cause the thought of a cook out actually seemed funny since cooking indoors would seem odd to some people. "Sorry I don't mean to laugh, its just I thought about how to some people cooking outside is more natural then cooking inside."

They arrived at the back door of the cottage or more like the back porch, she gestured to a lounge as there was loud outbrust of laughter from inside the cottage. "Please have a seat and relax, can I get you something to drink?"
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:44 pm

He took her hand and followed along listening to her, and nodding. He was offended at first when she laughed but quickly calmed when she explained herself. A smile crossed his face. "I think its odd to cook meat all together! Doesnt seem natural to me at all!" He stopped nervously short when he heard voices from the inside and even stuck his nose out to sniff at the air, "Some water would be nice."
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:46 pm

She smiled brightly at him, "it's uderstandable that for one of your nature that cooking meat would be odd. So for your steak I will make it rare maybe put in on the gril just log enough to warm it." Sh gave his hand a squeeze when she felt him stop for a moment everyone inside would have a hint of her scent on them since they were her family. "Water, no problem I will be rght back." She dashed inside for a moment and returned with a tall cool glass of water and handed it to him. "One water as the gentleman ordered. The girls are getting things ready for dinner once they are done I will introduce them to you." She moved over to an oddly shaped item that was covered in what seemed to be a blanket. Taking the cover off a bright shiney large grill was exposed. She messed around with it for a moment and a slo heat started coming from it.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Sky took the glass and began to attempt to drink from it. He managed to do just fine with only a little spillage when his teeth came down on the glass breaking it. He spit out the glass managing to not cut himself. He looked at Inion a slight frown.
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:46 am

Inion heard the glass break and blushed, she hadn't thought about. Moving to his side she made sure he wasn't hurt. "I am so sorry I didn't think about you drinking from such a glass. Let me get you something else to drink from." She dashed back inside and came back out with a trayof choices, there was a bowl much like the kind you would get at a Japenese resturant with soup in it, there was also a bottle of water and another glass, this time plastic, with a straw. "pick which ever works best, but if you would like something else to drink from just let me know." She always wanted her friends and guests to be comfortable in her home.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:29 pm

"No no don't feel bad i... sorry i am pain?" He seemed to fidget a little and his eyes darted around cautiously. He even started reverting his speech back to the broken blabber when he is nervous. He pointed to the japanese style bowl, before the grill caught his attention. He went over to it and reached his hand out to it feeling the heat start to rise. He leaned out his nose taking a sniff and snorted shaking his head. His ears poked up. " Humans invintive."
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:25 am

]font=Comic Sans Ms]"You are no bother. She watched as he checked out th grill and moved toward it picked up a shiny aluminum package and placed it on the coils. Inside it was cherry wood chips to add a sweet smokey taste as she cooked. On a table next to the grill was a varity of things she would need to cook with. Inside the house the girls laughed even more and if one peeked into a window they would see them acting silly and dancing. She looked up at Sky shaking her head, "silly girls, oh how they love to dance." She noticed that he seemed to become a bit nervous again but chose not to say anything instead she let a little calming magic flow from her. She was always the good host and always wanted her guest to enjoy thier time.

She stepped away from him in order to call out the girls, no need to startle him. "Hey goof balls are you almost done with the prep so we can start to cook.?" After a few moments it was Juliet that came out with a platter of meat set it down on the table then went back for the platter of veggies. She gave Sky a warm smile and wave, "Hi Sky it is good to see you again."[/font]
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:05 pm

"I glad to hear." He stopped sniffing it and turned to look at Juliet. He gave his best smile, which to most would look like a menacing growl with a whole lot of sharp teeth. He had a feeling though this wasn't the kind of family to be skittish or nervous. He looked at all the meat and tilted his head not used to seeing it in anyother way then a carcass that he had recently killed. "Nice to see you. Not bad here."
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:33 am

Inion took the platter from Juliet carefully she began placing the meat on the grill all except for a few that she left on the platter to put on later for Sky since they would be rare. The smell of spices and cooking meat quickly filled the air.

Juliet gave Sky another smile, of course his toothy smile didn't borther her she had grown use to the unusual living with Inion. She moved over to the table and sat down to play with her computer. She was working on somethings that Inion had assigned her as extra work.

The other three fairies made thier appearance and of course they were all giggles till the came outside, something told them, well more like Inion sent them a tap, that Sky could be a bit shy. They sat the things they had been carrying down and waited for Inion to introduce them.

Taking Sky's hand gentle, making sure the calming magic was still slowing she began the introcutions. She pointed to the tall fiesty looking red head, "Sky this is my soul sister Fia" Fia gave him a warm smile then she pointed to the younger red head, "that one is my daughter Ary and the other is her best friend Shay." The two girls also gave him smiles and speaking at the same time "Hello Sky it is a pleasure to meet you."
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:07 pm

"Hello... nice day for bar...barb.... eating with friends!" He casually walked up to the the grill and sniffed again. He wasnt used to being around cooked meat and it smelled sensational. He actually had to struggle to keep from salivating. He looked back over at the others with a bright friendly smile again. "Smells Great! Easy on the nose!"
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:05 am

(wow talk about not being able to spell to save my life last time lol. For my on sanity i am just going to use this sn to post for everyone, that way i am not bouncing back and forth lol )

Ary moved closer to her mother and Sky and used a long metal fork to poke at one of the pieces of meat, this got her a hand slap from her mother, "Leave it alone otherwise it wont cook right." Inion's tone was merry and there was even a bit of laughter. With Ary standing close to Inion it was even more noticable that besides the smile she looked more like Fia and less like her mother. After the bit of teasing from Inion Ary turned her attention to Sky "It is a lovely day to be eating and visiting with friends. Nothing like a good cook out to fill the air with pleasant smells, especially when my mom is cooking." She grinned and rested her head on Inion's shoulder and batted her eyes at her.

Inion just shook her head and rolled her eyes "That trick wont work on me I am not using magic to make it cook faster, Everything tastes better when cooked the normal human way." Ary left her sie and went back inside with Shay in tow and Inion looked back at Sky "so my dear if you are hunrgy there are snack such as chips and dip and veggies on the table."
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:50 am

Sky smiled brightly as he watched them. One thing that he understood that almost all creatures shared was the love of family. It made him think about his family. "Seems like she likes your cooking, but wants to be the one to cook! I bet my son would love this. He is a little more... humane then i am. Gets along with your society better. He is far from here though." He looked off too the east knowing he was somewhere that direction. His attachment to his son allowed him to always know where he was and if his life was in danger. "He wouldn't want to see me again though. I left him with monastary during war... the war was long."
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:26 am

"She may act like she wants to be the one cooking but thats not really what she wants." Laughter filled the air "She wants the food to cook faster so she can eat it sooner." It was time to flip the steaks she did so while listening to him. "You miss your son alot." Once the steaks were flipped she turned to him and gave him a soft look. "Have you tried to see him? It may be hard on children when thier parents have to leave them somewhere safe. They tend not to understand that its what is best for them, but with time they began to understand why as parents we do what we have to do for them." She had that feeling he had said those things in his head and heart, and she knew what it was like to have to leave her children to keep them safe, and the heartache it caused. Taking his hand she stepped closer to him. "if you ever want to go and see him and need someone to go with you as support,all you have to do is ask." She leaned over and gave him a soft kiss on the check.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next