Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Final preperations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final preperations

Post by Lt. Seleen Darkite on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:48 am

It was almost here. Seleen and Shuda's wedding. Seleen had finished the invitations and rolled them in the scrolls. All of the stuff she had ordered had arrived and things were getting set up according to planned. It was going to be great. She was double checking the guest list, making sure she had made enough invitations. Of course, she had made extra. But they all had to be delivered. "Honey, since you're faster than me, can you deliver the invitations to the guests who are over at the Tel'Ranaemyn for me while I do the ones here?" She smiled at him with raised brows with a hopeful look.

She looked at the list and tore off the page that had the list he needed. Then she counted out scrolls. "Oh, and did you want to invite your friend Eugene? I can have Venis track him down if you do." She wasn't sure, that's why there were extras. Which of course was a bit of a task given she had written them out by hand and even embossed them with the gold glitter by hand. She was doing her best to make sure that everything for their wedding was perfect. Which included making sure that her wedding gift for him had arrived and was ready. It was hand picked and then hand crafted.
Lt. Seleen Darkite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Final preperations

Post by Shuda Darkite on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:35 pm

He smiled as he took the invitations from her hands. "Of course dear I will do it." he smiled as he thought about it. "Actually sure but I do not know where it is at the moment. So if I was able to find him I do not think I would mind." With that he made sure he had all the scrolls and then he walked out of their house and then dissappeard.
Shuda Darkite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt. Seleen Darkite on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:37 pm

Seleen grinned when he said he would deliver the invitations. "Thank you baby. I'll have V find Eugene for you." She got right on the task of having Venis find Eugene. A quick mental link to Venis should take care of it. ~Hey Venis, can you find Eugene Fillabuster for me? He's a friend of Shuda's. Also, If you know how to reach Danni it would be great.~ Danni Kirkpatrik was a friend of Seleen's from Earth.

She got a reply from Venis within seconds. Venis was going to find them both and deliver the invitations for her. That was great news. She went over her list and made sure she had everything in order. She was very happy to see that her list was almost completed. There were some things left to do for the Salon, but as it stood right now, there wasn't going to be a Salon anyway, so she was good.

1. Tell Venis and Tasha, ask them to stand up for her in the wedding.
2. Pick the colors for the wedding. {Ask Shuda}
3. Pick a spot for the wedding and get it approved. {Ask Shuda}.

4. Pick a time and date for the wedding. {Ask Shuda}
5. Approve tile for the floor of the Salon.
6. Pick paint for the walls of the Salon.
7. Get furniture for the Salon.
8. Get seats for the wedding.
9. Shop for lingerie.
10. Pick out wedding gown, ask Casie to make it.
11. Get flowers for wedding
12. Get vegetation and waterfalls for Salon
13. Find a priest/priestess or such for wedding ceremony. {Ask Shuda}
14. Figure out Wedding Cake design, pick flavors, ask Armandeus to make it. {Ask Shuda}
15. Reception dinner, ask Armandeus if he will make it. {Ask Shuda}
16. Check into Reception Location. Meeting Hall?
17. Coming soon notice for Salon.
18. Grand opening sign for Salon.
19. Wedding invitations.
20. Get fixtures installed in Salon.
21. Get chemicals and linens for Salon.
22. Tell Shuda my secret.
23. Talk to Emilia in private.
24. Rehearsal dinner, ask Armandeus as well.
25. Make time for Casie to make gown and fit it.

This of course put Seleen at a loss. There were still a few days until the wedding and she was done. She wasn't sure what she was going to do with herself. She had finally finished off her list so she had time to relax. The rehearsal dinner was even already taken care of. They just had to go through the motions of the wedding and then they were going to have pizza for dinner. She was done.
Lt. Seleen Darkite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top