Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Revisiting a need with a new Doc.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Revisiting a need with a new Doc.

Post by Gwendolan on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:00 am

Gwen smiled and nodded at Venis.

"Just in time for what?"

Manny had only told her that Venis wanted to see them. She had not been expecting Tasha and Ha'Ruil, but she was happy to see them. She followed them all down the hallway holding Manny's hand. They stopped at a door and she saw the light coming from under the door.

When Venis opened the door Gwen instantly hated the room, it was cold. No color no plants, there was nothing in here living but four of the five people in the room. She heard what Venis said. What was a blood test? She didn't have to wait long before she saw needles and viles coming out. She watched as Venis started drawing blood. When it was her turn she bit her lip and tried to hide the tear that slid down her face. It hurt and she had not been expecting it to. Tasha and Manny had acted like it was no big deal.

She was really glad that Manny was there with her and leaned against him when he wrapped his arm around her again and smiled as he kissed her cheek. She really did love him. She was still not sure what was going on, why where they here getting stuck with needles? Venis asked her and Tasha to go behind the curtain.

"Before I decide anything will someone please tell me what is going on here?"
Gwendolan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 pm

He moved his arm out so that Venis could get his blood, with his blood it would be a little different since he could shape shift a little of each animal was probably in his blood but he did not know. He felt the pinch of the needle and chuckled a little as he messed with the ring inside his mouth. That one felt worse when it went through so this was nothing. He closed up his arm when she put the gausse on the needle hole as he kept his other arm around Tasha. It was then when he heard Venis say for the two men to stay here while the two woman are going behind the curtain. It was then when Manny started to speak to him so he gave Manny his full attention and he chuckled.

"Life has been great to be quite honest, And actually it is quite different from what I am used, I used to move around from place to place......but since I have meet Tasha, that whole moving from place to place does not seem so....um....I am trying to think of the word...So warm now I think. I mean that I absolutely love it here and I would not want to leave, That is unless Tasha left then I would follow her. I know it sounds corny but she is my kitten."

He gave a chuckled as he looked at Manny.

"So how are you liking this new place?"
Ha'ruil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Venis sort of half-chuckled. She hadn't realized that Manny had dropped the ball on these matters. Gwendolan was more naive than Venis had thought she would be. "I'm sorry sweety. Manny is very much a man when it comes to talking about these things. This is called a pap smear. It's a physical exam to make sure that you can use birth control, to check for any problems internally, other such things. It's sometimes a little uncomfortable for a few minutes, but you will find the pain bearable. I thought maybe Manny had told you that you needed this exam. I also thought that it might make you more comfortable to go second and to see what I do to Tasha because I'll be doing the same to you." She smiled at Gwendolan.

She placed Tasha's feet in the stir-ups and helped her scoot down so that she was at the edge of the table. She knew that Tasha was without her underclothes, because she came her for that specific reason. She looked to Gwendolan again as she covered Tasha with a sheet that draped over her legs. "I will also give you a different exam, to check for lumps that aren't supposed to be there. You'll see when I do it to Tasha. And I'll show you how to do it yourself once a month." She moved to Tasha's side and smiled at her. "Lift." And when Tasha pushed against the stir-ups to lift her bottom, Venis pulled her skirt up so that it was no longer under her and hanging off the table. She slid it off the top of her legs too.

She made sure that the sheet was in place and then she moved her stool over so that she could sit between Tasha's legs. She moved her table of tools over so that they would all be in reach. "You can move a chair over so that you can better see if you wish, Tasha is a physician, I'm sure she doesn't mind. Right Tash? I just figure if you see it happening to her, you are less likely to panic when you are on the table. Because I need you totally relaxed during the exam. That's why I offered to let Ha'Ruil come in. It might help her relax a little more. Though she should be plenty relaxed already, she knows what's going on. And when it's your turn, you'll be welcome to have Manny join us." Venis didn't mind having others in the room.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:10 am

Tasha listened as Venis explained things to Gwendolan as she got into position for her exam. Which of course, included lifting so her skirt could be moved. She smiled when Venis mentioned her being a physician. "Oh no, I don't mind at all. I don't have anything Gwendolan hasn't seen before, and if she hasn't seen it then she doesn't know what it is." She winked and chuckled.

Once her skirt was out of the way, and she was laid back on the pillows, she put her hands behind her head. She knew she had to relax so that Venis didn't accidentally hurt her. She would have felt better if Ha'Ruil was in here with her, but Gwendolan hadn't said anything about letting him be or not. So she was on her own unless Gwendolan would let him in after hearing Venis.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:30 am

Manny listened to Ha'Ruil and his explanation of how he liked living with all these people around. He was rather used to someone having to search for the right word to say. He just had to figure out what they meant by it himself. "Warm, you mean appealing? Like being with Tash fills you with more warmth than traveling does these days?" Ha'Ruil's grasp of English was rather good.

Manny hoped that he understood Ha'Ruil right. He did chuckle a bit though. "My friend, you have got it bad." Manny would know, he was in the same boat. He loved Gwendolan more than mere words could express. Though he found ways to tell her every day. After all, she had filled his life with so much joy, he had to fill hers with as much as he could every chance he got.

He had a thought at that point, something he should warn Ha'Ruil about. "You do know that with Seleen and Shuda's wedding coming up, Tasha might get a little more emotional and sentimental. Stuff like that. She might even start trying to dial up the romantic aspect of things a little. It's a thing with some women when it comes to weddings." Manny was braced for that himself.
Employees of the Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:49 am

She looked at Venis and nodded.

"So it will be uncomfortable but not hurt?"

She was trusting Venis and Tasha, she was also glad that they were going to let her see what was going to be done first. She listened to the women tell her about having to stay relaxed, she was glad that they were going to let Manny be with her when it was her turn.

"Tasha, I don't mind if Ha'Ruil come in to be with you. I know that I will want Manny with me when it is my turn."

She smiled at her as she looked over to the other side of the curtain.

"Ha'Ruil, Tasha would like you to come join her."

Then she sat down on th stool to watch. She was not sure what this exam entailed but she wanted to know before it happened to her.
Gwendolan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:03 am

He nodded as he heard Manny's explaination and smiled.

"Appealing that was the other word I was looking for and yes that is what I meant."

He then heard that he got it bad and he chuckled.

"Yes I know I do I mean look."

He opened up his mouth putting the tip of his tongue behind his bottom teeth and pushing out so that his tongue was folded showing Manny the piercing, then he put his tongue back into his mouth.

"See what I mean."

He chuckled again as he saw Manny expression. And then he heard about Seleen and Shuda.

"Ah yes I remember hearing something from Tasha about the wedding and yes I understand about weddings and women and how emotional they get at them and I do not mind."

It was then when he heard Gwendolan saying that Tasha wanted him so he started to walk over to the curtain.

"Well it was nice talking to do you, It seems that I have been called upon."

With that he chuckled and moved in behind the curtain. He then saw Tasha the way that she was and he chuckled as he saw her in that odd looking chair.

"Well that is a weird chair."

He then shot a message to Tasha.

~Do you think Venis would let us borrow that for a night?~

With that he was waiting on the answer that he thought he would hear.
Ha'ruil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:48 am

Venis chuckled at Tasha. She had a point. Then Gwendolan had a question for her. "Yes, exactly, you might experience a little tenderness for a few hours, though it will pass. If it doesn't pass in twenty-four hours then come see me or Tasha so we can find out what's wrong." She smiled then.

She watched as Gwendolan called to Ha'Ruil and then sat down on the stool. "Sweety, you're going to have to scoot a chair over here, I need the stool to work. Ha'Ruil, you might be more comforting to Tash if you're up by her head. Feel free to pull up a chair." It was a good thing she missed the ML.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:50 am

Tasha simply smiled when Gwendolan said Ha'Ruil could join them. Of course that left poor Manny in the other area by himself. Tasha thought about it for a second, but then decided no. After all, he was like a father to her, it would be kinda odd having him in there for this.

Ha'Ruil came around the curtain and made comment about an odd chair. "It's an exam table baby." She smiled at him. He was almost as naive as Gwendolan, in regards to some things, and she found it endearing. She loved it when he was getting a chance to learn something.

As he moved towards her he made the wise crack in her head about borrowing the table one night. She waited until he was within reach then the back of her hand made contact with his abs. ~Babe. That is not what this table is for.~ She snickered. It was kind of funny, kind of.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:52 am

When Ha'Ruil stuck his tongue out Manny chuckled while he shook his head and blinked slowly. "Oh man, Ha'Ruil, you let her talk you into a tongue piercing. Yea, man, that sucks. You are so whooped, sprung, the works." Manny had no room to talk though. He would have been in that chair right after Ha'Ruil had Gwendolan asked him to.

He nodded as Ha'Ruil said that he knew about women and weddings. And even though Manny didn't think that Tasha would get that bad, there was always a chance. After all, she was engaged once. And she was a girl. So it could happen, she could get all girly girl on him. So it was good that Ha'Ruil knew that it could happen.

And speaking of women, Manny's beloved angel peeked around the corner to ask Ha'Ruil to join them. Manny looked up at her and winked as he mouthed the words I love you to her. "Nice talking to you too Ha'Ruil." And as he walked away Manny thought about how glad he was that Gwendolan was new to piercing, having just pierced her ears.
Employees of the Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:16 am

She smiled at Manny and mouthed the words right back at him. When Venis spoke to her she blushed and got out of the stool and moved a chair over sitting down in it.

"I'm sorry Venis."

She meant it to. She was not sure where she was supposed to sit. She looked at Ha'Ruil with a smile and then turned to Venis. She had been thinking about something and decided just to ask.

"Why do I need an exam to use a condom?"

She was bright red but Manny had said it was birth control, they were already using them as much as she hatted them.
Gwendolan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:37 am

He chuckled as he felt her hand on his abs.

~Its called imagination Love~

He smiled as he took the chair and sat down putting his hand on hers intertwining his with hers. It was then when he heard Gwendolan as about why she needed to take a exam for a condom. He almost chuckled but he knew better.

"Actually the exam is not to use a condom but to actually not to wear the condom, from what I understand these test are to make sure none of us have anything wrong with us as well to see if there is anything within our blood that would harm the other. If everything goes well for the exam then you will be getting a pill to take that way there is no more use for the condom......well that is at least what I was told."

He looked down at Tasha and smiled.
Ha'ruil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:23 am

Venis chuckled softly. "Thank you Ha'Ruil. Yes, that's it exactly Gwendolan. I was told that some people were not liking the condoms so here's the solution." She folded the sheet back to expose Tasha. She used the tools she had beside her to perform the exam. Tasha was very relaxed with Ha'Ruil there. That made the exam go that much faster.

Once she was through she put the sheet back down and removed her gloves. She threw them away and moved up by Tasha's head. She lifted the bottom of her shirt and slid her hand under it. She began the exam then stopped. "Mmhmm." She looked at Ha'Ruil. "And you got what?" She smiled as she continued the exam, checking both, then removed her hand.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:30 am

She chuckled as well. ~Don't make me laugh love. It makes my muscles contract.~ She knew that it would be bad to have her muscles contracting. After all, she had to be still and remain calm so she didn't accidentally get hurt.

While she was on Venis' exam table, she shared some silent small talk with Ha'Ruil. Through their mental link. They were like a pair of kids with a new toy. But how could they not be, it was a whole new experience for the two of them.

When Venis moved to do the other exam, Tasha brought her knees together, out of habit. She chuckled because Venis' hands were cold, but then she laughed as the piercing was found. She looked over at Ha'Ruil to see what he said.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:50 am

Manny sat there watching the machines do their thing. When the printer started printing results, he checked the numbers on the sheets and placed them in front of the correct testing areas. It was the easy part. He knew that Gwendolan would be getting her turn to be tested soon. He had no problem waiting. He heard Venis asking Ha'Ruil about what he had done and laughed. He had heard the whole conversation, it was just a curtain between them.
Employees of the Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:00 am

Gwen had watched the exam and frowned. She was getting even more nervous. She looked at Venis.

"That looks very uncomfortable, do you promise it won't hurt to much."

Right now she was very glad that she was going to be able to have Manny with her. She looked at Tasha.

"Will you stay with me too?"

She knew that would leave Ha'Ruil by himself but she was sure he wouldn't mind.

"I am scared."

She had no fear in telling them that she was scared, this was new to her, she had never dealt with conventional medicine and she was worried that this was going to be to much for her.
Gwendolan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:22 am

He chuckled a little through the talk that Tasha and him were having and when Venis asked him what he got done he chuckled again as he opened his mouth up and stuck out his tongue.

"Aahh"

He put his tongue back in his mouth as he chuckled again.

"I thought it was a even trade off."

He could hear Manny laughing in the other area of the room and he smiled. He then heard Gwendolan ask Tasha if she could stay in there with her while she got her exam and he did not mind.
Ha'ruil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Venis chuckled at Ha'Ruil. "Well then." She chuckled some more while she shook her head. Tasha's exam was done. "Ok kiddo, you're done. But I'm giving you a once monthly insert instead of the pill. It will be better for you during a full moon. I don't think you'll be protected in panther form, but it will move with you and you don't have to worry about forgetting about it the next morning." She offered Tasha her hand to help her off of the table.

Then she changed the sheets and tossed all her tools into a bin to be cleaned. She tossed the dirty sheets and the towel that her tolls had been sitting on into a laundry bag. She laid a clean towel out on the tray and put fresh, clean tools on it. "You're turn Gwendolan. Manny, can you come in here please?" She put on some fresh gloves and patted the bed for Gwendolan to climb up. She waited for Ha'Ruil to go and for Tasha to stay or go.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Tasha laughed when Ha'Ruil stuck his tongue out at Venis. But Venis' reaction was funny too. So That made her laugh too. "Sure Gwendolan, I'll stay in here with you. You don't mind, do you love?" She slid down from the table making sure to cover herself with her skirt as she did. Couldn't show everything off right? Never mind that everyone who was behind the curtain had already seen everything.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:36 pm

When Venis called for him, Manny got up and headed back behind the curtain. "Our turn huh?" He smiled at everyone as he moved so that he would be able to be by Gwendolan's head. He had been through this before, he had been married before after all. So this was nothing new to him. He knew that he would be able to help Gwendolan through this.
Employees of the Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:41 pm

She looked at Ha'Ruil as he stuck out his tongue and frowned.

"Why would you do that?"

Then she looked at Venis and nodded. She tried to act brave but she was shaking. She was already on the table when Manny came in. She smiled at him and reached out to hug him.

"I watched what Venis did when she examined Tasha. It made me nervous. Manny I'm scared."

She released him from the hug and took hold of his hand.
Gwendolan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:56 am

He smiled and shook his head as he looked at Tasha.

"No I do not mind at all Love."

He then heard Venis talk to Manny about coming in and when he got there he chuckled.

"Yep it is your guys turn in here."

He smiled as he looked at Gwendolan.

"The reason I did it was because it was for the woman I love."

He smiled as he gave Tasha a kiss before walking away.

"No it was fine Love I will wait for you outside the curtain."

With that he moved around the people and got behind the curtain and sat down in a chair.
Ha'ruil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:37 am

Venis watched as the guys switched places and so did the girls. Once Gwendolan was on the table and Ha'Ruil had left the room Venis put a towel over Gwendolan's legs and moved her robes. "Ok, scoot to the edge for me please." She sat down on the stool and lifted the sheet. "Tash, can you help her move those robes for me please." She waited then she started the exam.

After a few second she looked up towards Gwendolan. "Sweety, I need you to relax. It will hurt if you don't" She tried to do what she had to do again. But Gwendolan was too nervous. "Manny, little help here please." She waited and tried to go again. It was a difficult task to examine an elf who had never been in this position before. But Venis had to do the exam to give her a prescription.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:52 am

Tasha returned Ha'Ruil's kiss before he left the area behind the curtain. Then she pulled up a chair to hold Gwendolan's hand. "Ok, I'm here sweety." She was going to do her best to be supportive and help her relax.

When Venis asked her to help with the moving of Gwendolan's robes she walked over to her side. "Ok, I need you to lift your bottom Gwendolan dear." She pulled at Gwendolan's robes to get them out from under her.

Once the robes were moved, she returned to where she was sitting before. She took Gwendolan's hand again to try to calm her down. She knew how bad it could hurt if you didn't relax enough. She'd been there before.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:05 am

Manny was content holding Gwendolan's hand, but when Venis said she needed to relax more, he moved to more assertive measures. He moved the chair so that he as at the top of her head. "Close your eyes sweetheart." Then he placed his fingers on her temples and began to rub.

When her eyes were closed, he leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Baby, remember my birthday? The sunset, how relaxing it was? Do you remember how beautiful the sunset was? I want you to think about that for me. Remember how relaxed you were." He hoped it was helping.
Employees of the Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top