Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Revisiting a need with a new Doc.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revisiting a need with a new Doc.

Post by Tasha Masterson on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:31 am

Tasha got out of bed and headed for the shower. She paused long enough to peek in on Ha'Ruil. He was doing his morning workout. She leaned against the wall and watched him for a moment. She thought to herself that he was just so sexy. She smiled as she continued into the bathroom. She got into the shower and washed up. She made sure to be extra clean because she had a very special errand to run. When she got out of the shower she used a few extra products to make sure she was nice and clean and fresh. She patted herself dry with the towel and then applied her lotion. She smelt like cucumbers and melons. Then she got dressed.

She put on a nice long flowing skirt that hung on her hips. She added a matching tank top. She slid her feet into some heeled sandals.and grabbed her purse. "Baby, I'm headed upstairs to Venis' room. You want to come with me? You said you wanted a favor from her the other night. We could kill two birds with one stone." She remembered his wanting to be able to mind link with her. She wasn't going to tell him that if their relationship ever got the a certain point that a mind link would only be one of the benefits. She figured that conversation would come up later. But for now he wanted to be able to speak to her mind, so Venis to the rescue.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revisiting a need with a new Doc.

Post by Ha'ruil on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:46 am

He waited for her to get out of the bathroom before going himself. When he got done taking his shower doing his normal male things he got out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist as he used another towel to dry his hair.

"Sure that is fine dear just let me get dressed before we head up there."

With that he went to his clothing drawer and pulled out a pair of pants and shirt. He dropped both towel as he put on the pants and shirt, he then picked up the towel and hung them up to dry. He walked over behind her and put his hands on her waist as he pulled her close to kiss her neck.

"You smell lovely."
Ha'ruil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:30 am

Tasha just chuckled. "Awe, do you have to?" She rather liked the 'wet and in a towel' look on him. She watched him until he was out of her direct line of site. Shucks, no watching him get dressed. She sat there quietly and patiently waited for him to emerge.

She stood up when he went into the bathroom to hang up the towels. Even with clothes on he looked good. And when he pulled her close to kiss her neck she could smell him even better than when he was showering. Which, of course, made her smile.

She smiled more as she slid her arms under his to hug him close. "Mmmm, and you, my dear, smell good enough to eat." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath through her nose. Then to emphasize what she said, she lightly bit his collarbone.

She drew back from him just slightly after that. "Come on, time to go. If we don't leave now, we never will." She smiled as she pulled him along towards the door. Leviathan was outside playing and would be for some time. So it was just the two of them.

Out the door and to the elevator, where they had to wait for it to come up from the first floor. While doing so, they were holding hands and standing close. Tasha liked time like this. It was comforting. And when the elevator arrived, they got in.

When they hit the top floor Tasha stepped out first. Still holding Ha'Ruil's hand she headed for Venis' room and her always open door. She knocked upon the frame. "Hey V, we need a favor. One that only you can do." She stepped in the room as she spoke.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:54 pm

He shivered as he felt her bite his collar bone.

"Love if you keep doing that we will never leave the room."

With that said they left the room and headed to the elevator, after it came up them they got on and went to the fifth floor. That is where Tasha knocked on Venis' door and walked in. He walked in behind her smiling as he saw Venis.

"Hello Venis, it is a pleasure to see you again."
Ha'ruil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:45 pm

Venis looked up at the pair and smiled. "Hello guys, what can I do for you?" She set her papers and quill down on her desk and turned in her chair. She crossed her left leg over her right and smoothed her dress over her legs. She motioned to a pair of chairs with her hand.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:03 am

Tasha smiled at Venis. But as the memory of Venis popping in on her and Ha'Ruil, at the most inopportune of times, popped into her head, her face was flush with crimson. "First of all, sorry about the other night." She couldn't believe she had done that.

Once that was out she moved on. "We were kind of hoping that you could put me on the pill?" That was one of the favors she had to ask, well, they had to ask. She was going to let Ha'Ruil ask about the other ones. They were his requests, even if she didn't object to them.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:08 pm

He chuckled as he remembered the other night, it was quite amusing. He then remembered what he asked her then and he smiled as he looked at Venis.

"Well the other favor was if you could put a mind link that could be closed between her and I. I mean if you could do that."

He really did not know how to ask that question but he did anyways.
Ha'ruil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Venis nodded as she listened to them both. "Don't worry about the other night. It was my fault, I should have checked ahead before I just popped in." She walked over to them and placed a hand on each of them's heads. "Think a message to each other. Repeat the phrase over and over. When you hear the other person's thought, reply to it out loud or say it or something." She stood there betweens them touching their heads while they did it.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:36 am

Tasha closed her eyes and started to think. ~I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.~ Over and over again. All the while, she was listening for his voice. She knew what Venis was doing. She was trying to get their minds to call out to each others. She had seen it done before. It wasn't the strongest connection, but it worked very well. Just as long as they weren't like across the ocean from each other.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:08 am

He closed his eyes as well as he started to think.

~Tasha my dear I love you, Tasha my dear I love you.~

Yes granted it was probably not the best choice but that he all he could come up with at that moment. So he kept on saying that in his head as he tried and listen to her thoughts.
Ha'ruil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:17 am

It didn't take long for Venis to hear them both. It made her giggle, which they probably both heard in their heads. But she never broke the hold, she knew that eventually, they would hear each other. She closed her eyes and strengthened the bond.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:45 am

Tasha kept repeating her words in her head. She heard Venis giggle because they could already mental link. Which of course made her giggle too. "Venis, quit." But then she heard why Venis was giggling. She started to giggle herself for it. "I love you too Ha'Ruil." And there it was. Ha'Ruil's sexy voice in her head. When Venis giggled, it opened the link with Venis, which made it easier to connect with Ha'Ruil.

She thought it was rather cute that he was telling her that he loved her, just like she was repeating to him in her head. It was just funny to her. Almost like they had pre planned it. Yet it was truly spontaneous. But Venis would probably think they planned it. Problem is, they didn't know they would be doing this ahead of time. She smiled as she realized that she could hear him for sure though. It worked great so far.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:18 am

He heard Venis chuckle in his head as he looked up at her, granted he could talk to animals but this was a little bit different. It was then he heard Tasha voice in his head saying that she loved him, it was a little fuzzy but hey he could hear her now. He looked over to her and smiled.

~This is going to make things interesting huh love?~
Ha'ruil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:42 am

Tasha laughed. It had worked, just like she knew it would. ~Yes, that it will my love. You need to say something out loud though to compete the bond.~ She remembered what Venis had said and that had been why she replied to him out loud.

She knew Venis would stand there with her hands upon their heads until the bond was sealed. So she waited. She was anxious to get around to the other business that they wanted to deal with though. It was important to them, soundproofing too.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:46 am

He chuckled as he opened his eyes and looked at Tasha.

"Very well."

He looked back up at Venis.

"I think the link it is done."

He turned back to Tasha and smiled.
Ha'ruil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:00 am

Venis chuckled as she removed her hands from their heads, but she ruffled Ha'Ruil's hair first. "Sorry, but you gotta do what you gotta do to get what you want kids." She laughed as she walked over to her desk. She grabbed up her cell phone and called Manny.

When Manny answered she asked him if he was still having birth control issues. Then she told him to come upstairs with Gwendolan so she could get this all taken care of at once. She smiled when she hung up. "We're waiting on Manny and Gwen."

She put her cell phone back on her desk and turned back around to face them. "Was there anything else you needed while we wait for them?" She thought she caught a part of a thought from Tasha so she figured she'd ask them about it while she could.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:11 am

Tasha laughed when Ha'Ruil seemed like he didn't want to speak out loud again, but she laughed even more when Venis ruffled his hair. That was funny. ~You can survive speaking out loud again dear. I promise.~ She laughed out loud.

When Venis called Manny, Tasha didn't think anything of it. To her this was just a clinical procedure and it didn't matter if others were around. It wasn't like Manny was going to get an eye full or anything. She hoped Ha'Ruil was cool with it too.

While Venis was on the phone, Tasha hugged Ha'Ruil tightly, then turned so she could lean back against him. She loved it when he held her like that from behind. She was hoping he'd take the hint and hold her close. She leaned her head against his chest.

Then Venis caught her off guard. "Um, is it too much to ask to get our room soundproofed? At least for those intimate moments? We would kinda like to avoid a repeat of the other night." She hadn't expected that. She blushed a very bright red.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:25 am

When Tasha hugged him, he hugged back and when she turned around he just kept his arms around her putting his chin on her shoulder as he heard Venis on some sort of contraption, It was then when Tasha asked for the room to be soundproofed and he laughed.

"Only my little kitten would be able to get your attention on those intimate times."

He kissed her on the neck before looking back up at Venis.
Ha'ruil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:39 am

Venis started laughing. "Yea, she has a set of lugs on her, doesn't she?" She walked over to a trunk and threw open the lid. She dug around and then pulled out a box that looked like something kids would give their dad a tie in.

She opened the box as she walked back over to them. "Here you go." She showed Tasha a white button on a chain. "And here's this part. You mount it on your bed, but it also slides of the mount like so." And she demonstrated.

She put the chain around Tasha's neck and then she handed Ha'Ruil the mount. The mount even had the screws for it. "When you wear it, it puts a bubble around the two of you, when it's on the bed the bubble fills the room."

She told them more as she walked over to put the box back in the trunk. "The bubble lasts as long as there's loud noise. If you get quiet for long, it will collapse. Sound waves hold it open. Just push the button." She smiled.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:47 am

Tasha turned bright red yet again. She reached one hand around behind them and she popped him on the ass. Then she listened and nodded as Venis gave them the instructions. It sounded pretty simple to her. She tilted her head for Venis to put the chain around her neck.

She had a thought just as Venis was putting them away. "You might want to get one of those out for Manny and Gwendolan too." She chuckled knowing that Manny and Gwendolan would die of embarrassment had they heard her say that. But they could get a little loud too.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Gwen heard Manny's phone ringing and smiled. She knew that was Venis calling. She looked at Manny a bit concerned when he blushed.

"Yes Venis, we will be up in a moment." He hung up the phone and turned to Gwendolan. "Venis wants to see both of us for a little bit, she is going to help us with a problem we have both been having." He took her hand and led her out locking the door behind him. They went up to Venis' room and walked in.

Gwen looked at him a little confused but took his hand.

"Ok my love."

She couldn't help but wonder what it was that Venis wanted. She smiled as she saw Tasha and Ha'Ruil.

"Hello everyone."
Gwendolan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:19 am

He chuckled as he got the slap on the ass, he pulled her tighter into his embrace as he kissed her on the neck. He took the mount from Venis and nodded.

"Thank you very much.

He then saw Manny and Gwendolan come in and he smiled and nodded to the two of them.

"Hello to you too."
Ha'ruil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:39 am

Venis just snickered. She held up the button on a chain and the mount for it as she was closing the lid. She saw Manny and Gwendolan come in as she was turning around. "Hey guys. You're just in time." She motioned to the hallway so everyone could head for the bedrooms.

She led everyone down the hall. Krys' room was still empty, so it could be used for other things for now. So as everyone was standing down there she waved her hand over the door. A light flashed from under the door for a moment then faded. She opened the door to let everyone in.

Inside the room looked like a Gynecologist's office. There was an exam table with stir-ups, a curtain that closed around it. There were tables set up with lab equipment on them. She pulled Manny aside before he could go in the room. She whispered to him as she gave him the button.

Then the two of them headed into the room with everyone else. "Ok, everyone gets blood tests first." She moved over to the lab section and pulled out four sterile syringes and four sterile vial's. She opened one Syringe at a time. "Tasha, you first dear." She put the a clean vile in it.

As Tasha bit her bottom lip Venis cleaned her elbow then found the vein. She tied the rubber around her arm and stuck her. She let the vile fill then she pulled the needle out. She placed a square of gauze over the hole as she was pulling the needle. She set the syringe down and taped the gauze.

She pulled the vile out of the syringe and labeled it. Then she moved on. "Manny, you're next." She repeated the process with Manny. "Gwendolan, you're next sweety." She withdrew blood from Gwendolan next. "Ok, Ha'Ruil, you're turn." And then she was done drawing blood from them.

She set up some tests and started all four samples in different area's that were well labeled. She waited to make sure that nothing got mixed up. She was testing the samples from every disease known to her from the sexually contracted to the hereditary. She ran the gauntlet with them.

Then while those were running, she had to move on. "Manny, Ha'Ruil, You two wait over here on this side of the curtain while I examine the ladies please. If one of these tests flashes a red light before it's done please let me know." She led the ladies to the other side for the curtain for their exams.

She put a clean sheet on the table. "Ok, Tasha, you're first. Gwendolan, if you want to stay in here and see what goes on it's fine. Tasha, do you want Ha'Ruil in here with you?" She scrubbed up and put fresh gloves on as she started getting out the sterile tools for the exam and opened them.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:42 am

She tilted her head for Ha'Ruil and saw Venis hold the button up from over her shoulder. The combination made her giggle. When She saw Manny and Gwendolan come in, she giggled a little more. It seemed like she was still giggling at Ha'Ruil though, luckily. "Hey you two." She smiled brightly at them both.

When Venis ushered them down the hall, she took Ha'Ruil's hand in hers and followed her. She waited at the door, sliding Ha'Ruil's arm back around her while they waited. Then she went in, his hand still in hers until they were standing again.

She kept hold of his hand while she bit her lip. Venis drawing her blood hurt, but not anywhere near as bad as the piercings she got a while back. So it was a manageable pain. And before Venis was done with Ha'Ruil, the gauze came off.

She finally let go of Ha'Ruil's hand when Venis asked her to go over to the exam table. She just hadn't wanted to let go of his hand. But she went behind the curtain and even sat up on the table when Venis put the clean sheet on it for her.

Venis asked her about wanting Ha'Ruil in there and she smiled. "Yes, Gwendolan, stay so you know what you're in for. And if it's ok with you both, I would love for Ha'Ruil to be in here with me." She didn't want to make Gwendolan uncomfortable.

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:08 am

Manny smiled at everyone when he walked in holding Gwendolan's hand. "Hey guys." He chuckled. "Do we get a group rate, a discount or something V?" He laughed a little harder. He hadn't expected others to be here, but he figured it was all for the same thing, so why not?

When Venis led them down the hall he held Gwendolan's hand along the way. But then Venis pulled him aside. She whispered to him about the button and how it worked and even why she was giving it to him. He blushed slightly and even chuckled a bit. "Ok, thanks sweety." Then he headed in.

As he rejoined Gwendolan he was thinking about how he was going to explain this button thing to her. She was going to blush a lot more than he had. He knew his angel had lungs, but he hadn't suspected any of that to carry to the next room. Then again, he could hear them too, so ...

He put his arm around Gwendolan's back while they waited for their turn to get tested. When he was up he bared his arm and watched. He was used to blood tests. Every employee that Venis had, got a blood test every six months whether they needed it or not. Even the already married ones.

He waited while Gwendolan's blood was drawn, showing her all the support she needed to get through it. Then he placed his arm back around her back while Venis drew Ha'Ruil's blood. He kissed Gwendolan's cheek to show her he was proud of her for being so brave. He knew that this was a first for her.

Then Venis took the girls behind the curtain for their exams. so he sat down to wait, where he could see the tests being run. "So, Ha'Ruil, how are you liking life with this entourage so far? I guess it's a little different than you're used to." He figured he'd make small talk to pass the time.
Employees of the Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top