Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Jordianthan, party of 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordianthan, party of 15

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:10 am

Venis wrote down what Gwendolan and Tasha said. She added what Shuda said as well. Then she went over to the carriage she had rode over in and picked up Midnight on her pillow. She pet her a few times as she placed the pillow on the arm that held the clipboard. Then she reached in and picked up the black hat that she had worn over. It belonged to someone else, and she had absolutely no desire for it to get ruined. When she placed the hat upon her head, Midnight hissed at her. Venis chuckled, knowing the reason for the hissing, and just pet her some more. "Get over it." That was all she had to say on that subject.

She headed inside and to the front desk. When they had been here for Tasha's party, she had asked for a tour of the place. She had fallen in love with it immediately. It was so secure and was absolutely perfect. So she had informed them that she would be bringing over a party of fifteen to twenty. She asked for at least one of the top floor rooms to be reserved, and special sleeping arraignments to two of the rooms on the next floor down. Of course, now she needed to get a cottage as well. But it was fine, she was sure that they would have one open and that they had honored her reservation, she trusted Shuda's judgment.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordianthan, party of 15

Post by The Inn Keeper on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:33 am

He had been bent the desk looking at the tenets book" There has been a lot of people coming in. I am glad that we have a benefactor." He heard the door open and then heard the foot steps coming close to him. He looked up and smiled. "Ah hello again lady.....Venis I believe it is? And how may I help you today or are you here about the rooms that you have asked about?" He gave her a cheerful smile.
The Inn Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:28 am

Sometimes, it's good to be remembered. Venis greeted the Inn Keeper with a warm smile and a bow once she had set Midnight and her pillow down. She was glad that he remembered her and that he remembered about her rooms. That would make this all go a lot smoother. She removed the hat and set it upside down before she began.

She pulled out her clipboard. "I am here about the rooms. I have a list for you." She looked at the clipboard and began. "I need the one top floor two bedroom I had reserved. I also need the two rooms with the special sleeping arraignments on the next floor down." Those were the ones she had reserved because she was sure of those.

Then came the ones she had been unsure of until just before she came inside. "I also need two additional one bedrooms on the same floor as the ones for my employees. And Mr. Darkite said you have cottages in the gardens? He said he would like one of those for himself and his fiancé'." She hadn't seen those before on the tour.

She set her clipboard down and pulled a string from around her waist. It held a bag which contained her money for paying for the rooms for a while. She didn't remember how much the rooms were, and didn't know about the cottages. But she still brought plenty of money. After all, she had no idea how long they would be staying up here.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:10 pm

He smiled as he leaned down and picked up the book and opened it up to where there was space for him to write and he he started to write down the information that was needed. "So Shuda has come back to the Inn huh? I have not seen him for a very long time. Does he still sport that weird Haircut of his?" He chuckled as he finished writing all the things that were needed. "And yes there is a cottage for him and his fiancee. So he is finally getting married? But any who. It will cost five gold a week for each room on the fifth floor, 15 gold a week for the cottage and one gold a week for the rooms on the fourth floor."
The Inn Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:52 pm

Venis was good enough at math, that it took her no time at all to come up with a total. She simply did the math in her head. One room on the fifth floor at five gold a week, plus four rooms on the fourth floor made four more gold a week, then the cottage made fifteen more gold a week for a total of twenty-four gold a week. So if she paid for a month in advance it would be ninety-six gold a month. See how fast that was?

But then there was a question on the table as she began to get the money from the bag that had been tied to her waist. "Do you mean that spiky goes everywhere do? Yes, but his fiancé seems to like it and so does he, which would be what counts, correct?" She had ninety-six GP's out and on the counter for him. "And boarding fee's? I have nineteen equines and a one ton dragon. Plus, two coaches and a carriage on sight."

The concept of traveling light always seemed to be beyond Venis' comprehension. After all, her entourage had grown by three at the last stop she made. And everyone had their belongings with them. So it was only natural that she would have so much to store as far as animals and vehicles. She had warned the Inn Keeper when she took her tour of the place a month before. But she wasn't quite sure if she had mentioned the equines though.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:21 am

He chuckled as he heard her talk about Shuda and then he saw the money on the table. He took a hand and removed the money from the desk and put it into one of his pockets as he smiled and nodded to her. "Well with the horses it will be one copper a day for them, And for the dragon...hmmmm...I will say one silver, The reason being is the dragon eats more than a horse does."
The Inn Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:32 am

It was a good thing that Venis was good with math. One copper a night per equine was nineteen copper a night, for thirty nights was five hundred and seventy copper or five silver and seventy copper. Plus add to that the one silver a night for Willow made for thirty more silver, bringing the total to thirty-five silver and seventy copper. Which she counted out for him right then.

His comment about Willow eating more did make her chuckle though. "Oh, no one has to feed her, she's a hunter. She feeds herself. But the one silver a night is fine, after all, her stall requires cleaning and she requires a weekly bath, so those things take more work than an equine." She didn't say horses, Rapture and Empyrean would knock her out for it. After all, they were unicorns.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:20 pm

He smiled as he looked the money and then he took a hand and grabbed the coins before putting them into the a pocket of his. He nodded again as he looked at her. "Very well then Lady Venis, There are a few places for your dragon." He took another book out viewing it for a moment seeing where he could put the dragon before looking back up at her. "Well my Lady is there anything else that you require? Perhaps a map of the area? Or would you like a look around, I mean there is a basement for spars." He gave her smile.
The Inn Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:40 pm

A smile curled upon her lips. "No, thank you Kanna, I prefer to explore. But you are a man after my own heart. A sparring area in the basement. I just need the keys to the rooms." She chuckled softly. She loved the idea of a sparring area. She reached over and signed her name in the book. She took the keys with a smile.

She picked up her clipboard and then she lifted Midnight on her pillow. "We're going to be doing a lot of running in and out, we'll try to hurry so we don't cause a disruption of business." With that said she turned and headed back out. With fifteen people, they should have everything unloaded and out into rooms in no time.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Inn Keeper on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:48 am

He chuckled a little before going through all the keys. "Here you go, Room 501 and 401 through 404, Here is the key to the cottage. Lord Shuda knows how to get there." He put the keys down on the desk as he looked back up at her. "Is there anything else you Lady Venis? Oh and you are perfectly fine my dear. I understand when you have to go from place to place." He just smiled. "Have a good time here."
The Inn Keeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venis Jordianthan on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:08 am

"We will sweety, thank you." With keys in hand she was out the door to get back to helping with the unloading of the luggage and get stuff moved in.
Venis Jordianthan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top