Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Phone Call (open, I guess)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phone Call (open, I guess)

Post by Mael Feu on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:13 am

*Ring, ring*

It was 2 AM in the morning, who the hell was calling his phone? 

*Ring, ring. Ring, ring*

A phone was one of the things he had in his pocket when he left home. It was one of those small thin as a sheet of paper phones so it hardly took up space in his pocket. How much space it took up shouldn't be the question, but rather why he even had a phone at all. He hardly ever answered it when it rang and the messages he received (text or voice) he never bothered responding too. 

So why did he have a phone? To annoy the shit out of his family whenever they tried to reach him. And the clock. The phone was the type where'd you'd press a button on the side and a beam of neon blue light burst forth from the screen. Bright neon blue, as bright as he could get it to be. Should see the look on peoples faces when he gets asked for the time and he flashes the light in their faces.

*Ring, ring. Ring, ring. Ring.*

That bright light didn't go off when hid phone rang, that would be assinine and would annoy the shit out of him. Instead it just rang and showed the number in a dark color. 

As it was 2 AM he was laying in bed in his boxer briefs and bare chest, the phone in the pocket of his pants that were semi-drapped over the TV. If he wanted to see who it was he'd have to get up. He would, eventually. After the 10th ring. That's right, the voicemail did not kick in until ring number twenty and if you didn't make it that far then whatever you had to say wasn't that important. And it gave him time to decided whether or not he really wanted to answer. 

This time he decided that he did, even if it was only bash the person for calling at this hour. So Mael got up from bed and went to his pants and dug into the pocket as the phone rang for the 7th time. He also pulled out his room key. 

Key and phone in hand he left his room and closed the door behind him as he started down the hall of the third story. He was still in his boxer briefs and didn't think much about being seen that way. 

Then he answered his phone. 

"What."
Mael Feu

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/aimsn/maelfeu

Back to top Go down

Re: Phone Call (open, I guess)

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:41 am

Their first night in a new place, no wonder Penelope was up and down so much. The problem was, the purple Pindragon had to go out, and there were screens on the windows. Which meant that Cat had to get up and take her out.

So donned in a cropped football jersey and a pair of boxers, she rose from her bed and made her way to the door. "I'm glad this only lasts a night or two with you." She chuckled as she reached for the door handle and pulled it open.

Given that it was sometime around two in the morning, she figured the halls would be empty. She grabbed her room key and stepped out into the hall way. She was looking down at the dragon and not watching where she was going .

She should have looked up, but she was talking to Penelope. So it came as quite a shock to her when she bumped into the man on his cell phone. So much for empty halls at two am. "Oh, I'm so sorry sir." She stepped back.

She then stepped to the side so as to clear the path for him. But she kept looking at him. Realizing she was staring, she looked back down at Penelope. "You could have told me I was going to run into him." She chuckled then.
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Feu on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:35 am

There was nothing on his end to hear but the buzzing vibe of the person on the other end of the phone. Even that was a low point. He didn't want to talk to them in the first place, why the hell would he have the volume up at derby level? 

All they did was go on about the same shit at every conversation. 

He expected that. What he didn't expect was being bumped. The hall wasn't crowed and he was not overly large to take up the whole space, so when he was bumped...

Quick step towards the open area and a turn. She bumped him from behind behind because despite whatever else he may be blind was not one of them. He'd have to be blind to have stood there on this phone, looking at her collision course and not say anything. Her and that pint-size lizard. Both of them were given look overs

"No problem," was the reply he gave as he continued to stand there was his phone held halfway to his ear. The person in the phone sounding like a buzzing bee. But Mael was watching her as she was watching him and it looked like she was expecting him to do something. 

Damn. He must have missed the part where he was told what to do when you bumped into someone. One of the points of that lesson might have been to excuse yourself and make an assinine apology for being in your underwear. Pity. 

And so he looked at her with eyes unashamed of his appearence and waited for her to make her move. 

Mael Feu

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:51 am

'No problem' the man said. That did help alleviate some of the guilt that Cat felt for bumping into him. She could be such a klutz sometimes. "Um, have a good night ..." What else could she say to the man? After all, they were both standing there in their boxers and he seemed to have a rather winded person in his ear. Though, he seemed to be not so interested in the call.

She looked up and around then, trying to find her way to the stairs or the elevator, after all, she had a Pindragon to let out. Spotting the elevator at the end of the hall, she looked at him one more time before bowing her head and walking away. She whispered to Penelope "Thanks for the help back there. He is kinda cute though, isn't he?" She chuckled then.

Now some dragons possessed the ability to speak. It wasn't a rare thing, some did, some didn't. Well Penelope the purple Pindragon did. And she was finding this whole situation quite humorous. Her laughter was ringing forth like little bells as they walked away. "Now, what fun would it have been for me to warn you. Cute for a humanoid I guess." She returned to her laughter.
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Feu on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:46 pm

He was standing there in his boxers and not caring about it. That was the difference here. This chick seemed to be tossed off-center by way of her 'Um'. Things like that -um, ah, uh, mhm - said that the person doing the talking wasn't all too sure of them self or what was going on. Nerves. Trying to hide. You get the point.

The person on the other end of the phone was stuck in a repeating pattern of 'hello?'s' so Mael put the device to his ear, said 'Check back', and snapped the phone closed with a *click*. Showed how much he cared.

He had floor mates and one of them was a giggling pint-sized dragon who thought he was cute for a humanoid. Yeah he heard that. Great. Maybe this floor was getting crowded. As he thought his phone started to ring again and he pushed the side button to silence it.

"Take the stairs," unasked for advice given as he turned his back to them. Holding on to the silenced ringing phone and heading his own way.

He'll go to his room after they left the floor.

Mael Feu

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:04 am

Cat heard him call after her about taking the stairs. Maybe the elevator had broken earlier, sometime after she brought her stuff up of course. Or maybe he just didn't like elevators or something. Heh, maybe he wanted to see her walking some more. No, had that been the case, he wouldn't have turned his back.

The floor wasn't really getting crowded, she was here, and well obviously him. Her sister was here as well, and she thought she had heard another guy walking the halls before. How'd she know it was another guy. The other guy had a thick accent and a different tone of voice. So that made four guests that she knew of.

But regardless of all that, she and Penelope made their way to the stairs. "Oh, ok, thank you." Was said as she changed her course. Normally she would have told someone to piss off and mind their own business. But she did bump into him because she wasn't paying attention, and it was two am.

So the stairs were found and there was the slightest thud as she began to descend down them. She wasn't used to stairs at this time of the morning. At home, Penelope and the others had free reign of the house and the land. So she was headed down, with her head in the clouds. Then it happened.

She thought she had cleared the step, but she was wrong. She caught the heel of her foot on a step and was thrust forward to roll the rest of the way down. Once she was laying on the second floor landing, she closed her eyes and tried to feel for anything broken or bruised. It took her a minute to do.

Penelope was quite used to Cat being such a klutz. But she hadn't expected the tumble down the stairs. She took flight and hit the landing at almost the same time as Cat. "Are you ok? What the hell happened? Goodness gracious Cat, one of these day's you'll break your dang neck." She waited for a reply.

Cat's reply wasn't as fast as Penelope would have liked, but it did come. "Yea, I'm ok, I think. Nothing feels broken, just very sore. I caught my heel as I was stepping down. And thanks by the way. Glad you can see the future." She tried to chuckle, but that kinda hurt at the moment, so she just laid there.
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:04 am

Ali was headed up to her room when she heard a crash on the stairs a couple of floors up or so. So she detoured from her route to the elevator and headed up the stairs. Imagine her surprise when she found her sister laying there upon the floor. "I should have known." Said with a chuckle.

She offered her a hand up as she cast a glance at Penelope. "I don't even want to know, do I?" She looked back at her sister as she pulled her up. "I sure hope he was cute." She shook her head and chuckled some more. "I'm headed to bed." It was late, but she had to check on the horses, habit.
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Feu on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:19 pm

He heard a noise while he was walking away and to the direction of somewhere. That's all it was. A sound. Something like that of things tumbling over. 

That sound didn't happen until that chick and the dragon had gone down the stairs. Or maybe it didn't happen until they started down the stairs. He wouldn't know since he wasn't by them, or the steps, and there was nothing about him that dictated that he would know anything that went on in an area he was not occupying. Like the steps. 

One of them fell. "Must be why they were going to take the steps." he commented to himself as he took a lean against the wall not to far from his rooms door. 

A gentalmen might have gone to see if the person on the steps was okay and maybe if that chick had been alone Mael would have too, but there were two reasons why he continued his lean against the wall. One: the female wasn't alone, she had someone with her. Two: surely if help was needed then there would have been some sort of cry for it. But there was nothing so there was now cause for him to do anything other than what he was doing right now.

He had a partial view of the steps and a direct view of his closed room door. He wasn't looking at either but instead the flashing light of his phones screen that told him he was getting another call. 
Mael Feu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Ali was mumbling to herself as she hit the top of the stairs. "She can find her way through an Egyptian Pyramid unscathed, but she can't go down stairs in the middle of the night." There was a hint of amusement to her voice as she shook her head. Cat was always very coordinated when it came to tasks requiring concentration, but when it came to simple stuff, she tripped over her own two feet.

Ali had grown used to this over the years. It was part of the reason she liked to keep an eye on her little sisters. Tasha had things in her life that were like tripping and falling down stairs as well. So Ali just headed to her room. Looking up to see where it was in relation to the stairs, given she had taken the elevator before. Then she saw him.

With boyish good looks and a hint of malcontent to his features, he actually was kinda cute. So he was why Cat took the stairs instead of the elevator. Ali chuckled slightly as she shook her head. "Good morning." Said simply of politeness given the hour being after midnight and therefore morning. Then she slowly walked past the boxer clad man, eying his backside along the way.

She had not expected a reply from the man. After all, his phone was lighting up like a fireworks display. So he was probably getting a call. She made her way to the door and fidgeted with the lock. It was just her luck that she got the lock that liked to stick. After a few tries, the click was heard. And she shed the jacket that covered her tank top and short shorts as she entered.
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Feu on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Two of them.

Now there were two of them on this floor and a dragon. He was right, this floor wad getting crowded.

Yeah he heard the other chick as she was walking toward him even if he didn't take the time to look up and watch the approach. He was busy counting the silent rings of the phone, it was up to ring 14 and was going to let it keep on ringing and have it go to voice. When he was spoken to his eyes shifted upwards from the phone and he gave her a nonchalant, "Hey," as she walked away.

Sure he watched her, she had watched him - he felt her eyes so he'd return the favor for a moment. Really it was to see where she was going. He had no way of knowing if it was the same room the other came out or not. They had to be sister cause they looked alike.

The room wasn't far from his own.

Interesting.

Mael Feu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:41 pm

Nope, not the same room. But definitely sisters. Maybe he would come across the baby sister if he stuck around the Inn. The Masterson sisters had something for everyone. Alicia was a blonde, Catrina was a brunette, and Tasha was a red head. Their parents had been perplexed by Tasha's red hair. But all that was of no matter here. Why should this guy care.

But Ali did at least get a 'Hey' out of him. Which was more than she expected. So she smiled. She hadn't seen him check her out though, she had already looked away. He looked rather young anyway. She was already thirty-five, Cat was thirty-four. He might have been a bit younger, he looked it anyways. But something told Ali that it wasn't going to matter to Cat.

When she pushed her door closed behind her, it didn't latch and she didn't notice. Of course, that just meant that she would hear Cat when she came back up from letting Penelope out. So she proceeded to change back into her sleep clothes. Which was even less than the short shorts and tank top she wore to go check on the horses. Just a pair of bikini panties and a tank top.
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Which didn't take long. Because once Ali helped Cat to her feet, she made her way down the rest of the stairs and outside. Penelope took off as soon as she was out of doors. She stayed out about ten minutes. Then the two headed back up to their room. They took the stairs again, still not knowing if maybe the elevator had broke.

They were actually quiet as they headed up. They reached their floor and headed down the hall to their room. Cat didn't notice Ali's door being open. But Penelope did, but chose to do nothing about it. She figured she would tell Cat when they got inside. If the boxer clad man was still there, they would nod to him. After all, he didn't seem to be up for conversation.
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Feu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Where he was from an open door was an invitation. He wasn't home, he was here, but some things were universal. She had watched him and now the door was open. It wasn't closed and if she had really meant to close the door then she would have pushed it shut when she heard that it didn't latch.

Maybe she was confident enough to think that no one would enter her room or didn't care if they did.

Pushing off from the wall he went down towards the open door. While doing so he saw the other chick and her dragon pass him by and he was given a nod. Not much for talking? That all depended if he was engaged in conversation. A small exchange of hello's wasn't going to cut it. The initiator had to follow that up if they wanted a talk. Then it had to be something he was interested in answering but if it was never attempted then nothing would be known.

She nodded at him, he nodded back at her. He reached the slightly opened door and reached for the knob. He wasn't looking into the room, didn't even give the inside of it a glance more than was needed to locate the handle. When he had the handle he pulled - or pushed depending on how the door went - and shut it.

Taking off his hand he began walking away.

One was in the room. He would go to his once the other was in theirs.

Mael Feu

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:33 am

With Ali, it could have been an invitation, or just a blonde moment, given she was a blonde. Either way, what the gentleman did was noticed, and was also very considerate. "That was very nice of you. Most men would have walked in or at least tried to catch a peek of her changing." Said when she saw him out of the corner of her eye.

She turned from her unlocking of her door and greeted the man face to face with a gentle, yet genuine smile. "I'm Cat, that was my sister Ali. And yes, we have heard the 'Alley Cat' jokes before." She offered her hand as she took steps towards him. She figured he probably wasn't a serial killer, and if he was, he seemed to be off duty.

She wasn't usually one to stand around in a hallway in her boxers and talk to a stranger in his boxers, but he had just done something nice. And besides, she had connections that made her feel safe anywhere in Rhy'Din, thanks to her little sister of course. So she would be polite to the one who was polite to her sister, besides, he was cute.
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia "Ali" Masterson on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:49 am

He would have pulled the door shut, and it was very nice of him to do so. Ali's only previous experience with Hotel's, Motel's, and Inn's was a place where the doors pulled themselves closed and locked themselves. So she had not payed attention to the door latching or not. So when she did hear the delayed latching of the door, she thought it was her sister and went to bed.
Alicia "Ali" Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Feu on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:23 pm

Walking. . .
......Walking . . .
............Walking . . .
Stop.

The chick was talking to him. He was going to keep walking on after he had closed that door and go until he heard the other the the dragon go into her own too but whatever. He did not only stopped but he turned around as well to face her and gave one of those tip of the head nods when she introduced herself.

Serial killer. Wouldn't it have been a laugh if he could have read her mind?

Apathetic words came from his mouth. "Cat. I'm Mael." She was offering her hand out for a shake and he figured what the hell and took her hand. Firm quick shake. Not to hard, not to long or two short and not lingering enough to tell a bit of anything from his end. Might have been a bit cool, but he wasn't wearing anything. And it wasn't hot and heated.

Perception can be a bitch and hindsight 20/20.

"Ally cat, that's shoddy. Not the same person." Other hand was pressing on the side button on his cell to keep it from going off. "Shut your door when you go."

Mael Feu

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Good handshake. "Pleasure to meet you Mael." She smiled and nodded. He was right about the Alley Cat thing, she thought so at least. "Yes, shows how little imagination some people have." She was turning to go when she caught sight of his hand hitting the button on his cell again. "Forgive me a personal question, stalker ex or something?" She nodded towards the phone. She had ways of helping with just such the occasion if that were the case. His comment about closing her door behind her would be addressed after.
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Feu on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 pm

Some people have no imagination at all. Not even enough to be intriging and that's when he simply labled them as mundane and didn't bother with them anymore.

So meeting him was a pleasure she said, okay. He gave a nod and would lean back to be out of her way so she could keep going about her way. Then she gave mention to his phone. Not like it wasn't noticible with that neon glow coming from the window. Hell, stand him on the roof and he could signal a plane or any other flying object with it. Annoying as shit when it flashed in a pitch black room.

"Phone call. I make them wait." and he did because the person on the other end was that important to him. "It's family."

Not a stalker or an ex, he would have gotten rid of the phone if that were the case. "You always up late?"

Mael Feu

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:43 pm

She couldn't help but chuckle. Family. Yea, she knew all about that one. "funny, I have an Uncle that I only answer his calls once a week. And when I do I put him on speaker and do other things offering up the occasional uh huh so he thinks I'm listening." She could have gone into more detail about why she did this. But what reason would there be to do so. She would save it for if he asked.

Up late would depend on ones definition of late. For her it was just getting to be bed time. She raised Pindragons that required late night checks to make sure they were fed and warm in the incubators and such. "I usually have baby Pindragons to tend to, so late happens a lot for me." She managed a strait answer without rambling. Miracles never cease. "How about you?" She had to ask.
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Feu on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:46 am

She was in for a bit of chit-chat it seemed. So what the hell, he'd go for another pass. No harm really. Not like he was going back to sleep.

He gave a roll of his shoulders to her asking if he was up late. When his phone had rung that while ago he had been awake, just chilling in his room in his boxers. Not doing much aside from that. Suspect that he might have known the phone was going to ring and the suspicions would be right. He had known because it rang nearly every damn night at the same damn time.

When he wasn't home. When he was home they did have any need to blow up his phone to see if he was there. Other means.

"Haven't been to bed yet." That's why he wasn't going back to sleep. Can't go back to something if you weren't doing it already.

"Have more than one dragon living with you in there?" He nodded to the door that was on the other side of Ally's. If she had a horde of dragons living in her room he would really have to consider a transfer.

Mael Feu

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:10 am

A smile that seemed to make her chocolate orbs sparkle as she listened. It seemed that she wasn't the only one who was up til they passed out from exhaustion. Of course, that was just her perception because she had no idea about the clockwork phone calls. "Guess that makes two of us. Except I was on my phone. Had to check on things back home." She trusted her staff, no really, she did.

Speaking of home, he asked about her babies. "No, only Penelope. She goes everywhere with me. The others are all still at home. I'm just here to spend time with my sisters." It always made her smile to talk about them. But she was trying to avoid rambling here. Ali always told her that people loose interest in what she is saying when she rambles. So she was keeping her answers short and sweet.
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Feu on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:40 am

Penelope? That was a pretty accurate name for a tiny pink dragon. It was pink wasn't it? Where was the dragon? He must have missed when it went into the room, or maybe that dragon had shrunk in size since they passed by him and was now sleeping in Cat's hair. If it was still out in the hall with the two of them then that was one silent dragon.

Couldn't even hear the thing breathe. Sometimes creatures could stand off to the side and be so silent that they became invisible. If the dragon was here with them then that's sure as hell what she was doing and the reason why Mael was casting an eye up and down the hall. To see if he missed the silent presence.

No? Damn.

Cat said sisters. With an 's'. Plural and so there was more than just that one who had a problem with closing doors. How many were there and how many more animals were involved and were they on this same floor. He hadn't heard anyone else but anyone else might be sleeping.

"Nothing like a family gathering." The sarcasm was there. He couldn't give a damn about family gatherings and if it were up to him he'd stay the hell away from his family and only keep in contact through a hand written note every blue moon. Something like that wasn't possible.

"Enjoy your sisters. And your dragons. " He didn't forget that she had that brilliant smile on her face when he made mention about being up late. Or early. Whatever.

"If you take a tumble again and are in ear shot you should give a holler so someone can help." Yeah. Now he was certain it was her that was that noise he heard earlier.
Mael Feu

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:29 am

The purple Pindragon was sitting over by the door to the room with her wings folded around her and her head down. She wasn't asleep, just quietly resting and waiting. Far be it for her to interrupt her humans time with another. After all, she lived with a couple hundred Pindragons at home and her only human contact was her cell and a few hired hands. Save for the three times a year the sisters got together for birthdays of course.

But she knew when the conversation was over by his remark. So she chose to be polite and speak. "Goodnight Mael." He hadn't offered a last name so she had to go with informal. Though she usually addressed new people by last name. Then she stood up again and spread her wings, giving herself a good shake and stretch. It was definitely time for her to get her little purple scaly hide to bed. But at least she would have quiet here.

There was one more sister, younger than Cat. Her name was Tasha and she was staying one floor up with her boyfriend and her rather large black panther. If Cat had been a mind reader she would have let him know as much. But alas, it seemed that mind reading wasn't in either of their repertoires. "Were it anyone other than my sisters, I would agree." Yes, she had caught the sarcasm. Her sisters might have thought her the dingy one, but ...

It seemed as though he was ready to head into his room, or maybe answer the call. That was another thing she caught, the line to close a conversation. She didn't mind though, she was getting a little sleepy herself. And obviously Pen was too. "I hope to." Enjoy her sisters that was. "And if you ever need a Pindragon ..." Leaving that one there. He seemed to be smart enough to catch the implications. Besides, she was still trying to not ramble.

He mentioned her tumble. That, of course, made her blush. She had no idea she had been heard. She thought it coincidence that her sister happened along. The crimson in her cheeks warmed her and she made an effort to calm herself. "I'll remember that. Thanks. You have a good night Mael. Hope to see you around again sometime." Every word of it as genuine as her smile. Maybe next time she'd be dressed, he didn't have to be though.

She turned and headed over to her room. She finished unlocking the door and let Penelope in. She spared him one more glance over her shoulder before she entered her room. She made sure that she heard the door latch. After all, he had reminded her before she left his company. She couldn't get the blush to fade from her cheeks as she went in to wash her face. She was so embarrassed that he had heard her. But she washed up and went to bed.
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Feu on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:47 am

There the dragon was, sitting quietly and submissively at the door. She could have slept, looked tired enough so why was she made to sit in the hallway and wait when sleep is what she really seemed to want? Part of tending to them he figured. Had to keep them within eye sight at all times or else something may happen.

Penelope said goodnight to him as Cat was still continuing to talk and so the dragon got a look before he went back to the chick. From how she spoke he had no doubt that she would enjoy her sisters, whether they were blood related or close friends that they called sisters. Either way he'd probably know them by their actions and that said a hell of a lot.

Mael took up his lean against the wall again as another goodnight was made to him. He watched her as she went, what better way to ensure that she actually went than to watch and listen for the latch of the door closing. When he heard it off from the wall he moved and flipped open his phone.

"Twenty."

Only thing he said into his phone before he closed it again and entered his room. He wasn't going to bed. Moments later he re-emerged with the loose pants hanging down his waist and the white shirt on and opened. Door was shut, locked, and the subtle steps of his shoes followed him as he left the hall.

That had been interesting and it ended with a Pindragon. If he ever wanted one.

If.

[Ca c'est fin]

Mael Feu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top