Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Tired of waiting and starting to worry ... {Semi-open}

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tired of waiting and starting to worry ... {Semi-open}

Post by Starguest on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:46 am

Midnight

Midnight rubbed against Casie just a little more. As she did so, she purred and moved her feet like she was trying to fluff the woman. No claws though, that could hurt. ~I'll go talk to Willow. Levi, you can go talk to Dia and Croga. It will go a lot faster if we split up. We can meet back at the front door to the Inn.~ She licked Casie's hand and hopped down off her lap. Then she headed for the door.

Starguest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:49 am

Leviathan

Levi agreed. ~That sounds like a good idea to me. Also, Kjay, you could find out if Manny would take Ivan's shift while we are away. That way Ivan can be here the whole time.~ She rubbed against Casie's leg and made that growl of a purr that large cats did. The three of them were in agreement, so they were really going to do this. Once she said bye to Casie, she too headed to the door.

Starguest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:45 am

Cas pet Midnight and scratched Levi between her ears on top of her head.

"Stay out of trouble you three."

It was not uncommon for them to go out together; it just had not happened in a while. Kjay licked Cas' hand and left with Levi and Midnight watching Cas till she shut the door.

He parted ways with the cats and left for the Inn and went right to Tasha's room and barked at the door so Ha'Ruil would know he was there. He could have just used the handle but this was not his room so he waited.
Casandra Lightheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'ruil on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:45 am

He was sitting at the desk looking at a sheet of paper and tapping the end of the pencil onto the desk as he heard the bark. He turned to the door a little puzzled but he shrugged it off. He put the paper back into the desk, he moved the chair back and walked over to the door and opened it up to see KJay there and he just smiled and opened the door for him.

"Hey KJay what brings you over here?"

With that he just waited for KJay to come in before closing the door.
Ha'ruil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:17 am

Midnight

Midnight headed for the stables. She was looking for the big pink dragon named Willow. The snoring of the sleeping beast gave away her location. Midnight walked over and sat down about four feet from her. ~Willow, wake up. I need to talk to you.~ Her tail twitched a few times as she waited to see if the dragon would respond.

Starguest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:35 am

Willow

The snoring beast indeed. Willow heard her name and opened her eyes. ~Mommy?~ She lifted her head and looked around. She saw Midnight sitting there and she laid her head back down so the feline didn't have to strain her neck to look at her. ~Oh, hey Midnight. You need a ride somewhere or something?~ She didn't mind giving the other animals rides. It wasn't like they could claw her through her scales.

Starguest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:41 am

Midnight

Midnight shook her head, but it looked more like a twitch. ~No, no ride. A favor though. Leviathan, Kjay and I are heading out. We need you to keep an eye on our humans. You know, just look in on them every few hours or so. You think you can do that for us?~ Midnights tone was surprisingly mild. Of course, she knew to speak to Willow as she was speaking to a child. After all, at around fifteen years old, she was a child for a dragon.

Starguest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:42 am

Willow

Willow was so happy to hear what Midnight was asking of her. ~You're giving me responsibility? Yes, of course. I can do it. I would be more than happy to. I'll take the best of care of them. Are you going ... No, never mind, don't tell me. If you tell me I'll want to go too. Consider it done. You've come to the right girl.~ She was so excited that she wanted to jump up and down. Maybe after Kjay and the cat's left she would.

Starguest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:43 am

Midnight

Midnight was pleased. ~I knew I was coming to the right girl. We'll see you when we get back. And we'll send someone down with a reward for you if you do a good enough job.~ She knew the dragon was super excited and wanted to celebrate, so she turned to leave. ~See you when we get back kid.~ Said as she stalked away to meet back up with Levi and Kjay.

Starguest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:43 am

Leviathan

While Midnight went to see Willow, Leviathan padded over to the cabin of Inion and the fairies. She needed to speak with Croga and Dia. She hoped they were home, because this was important.

She got to the door of the cabin and put her massive paw against the door. She ran her paw over it a few times as if to be knocking. She really hoped that they were home. It wasn't like she could leave a note.

Starguest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:00 am

Fia was home alone at the moment so when the 'knock' came on the door she looked up from her papers with a puzzled expression on her face. "Who could that be? No one ....hmmm" She got up and answered the door only to adjust her vision because instead of a person standing there she found a very large cat. "Umm Levi right, I suppose you are looking for Dia." She really didn't wait for an answer. Other things on her mind caused a lack in manners.

A turn away from the door,"hey Dia you have a visitor." It was a loud call, not mean just loud. Turning back to the visitor "give her a minute, she is around here somewhere." A gesture t the inside of the cabin "you are welcome to wait for her inside" With that Fia turned and went back to her room So much to do and so little time made her seem rude.

Fia was right Dia was nearby by and came bounding into the cabin via the back door. She actually was hoping it was Juliet so when she spotted Levi she skidded to a stop and gave a quizzical tilt of her head. "Is something wrong? " So many things have had the whole of place in a state of tenision and choas.
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:54 am

Leviathan

Leviathan tilted her head and looked at Fia like she had sprouted another head. Had Levi come at such a bad time that Fia was angry for the interruption? She felt so bad, and if this hadn't been such an important visit, she would have kindly found a way to leave and return later.

Levi gave a slow blink with a nod in answer to the question of her looking for Dia. Though she was looking for Croga too, it seemed that Croga wasn't at home at the moment. Otherwise, Fia would have mentioned him, yes?

She took the invitation to wait inside and watched as Fia hurried back to her room after calling out for Dia. Understanding how everyone around the Inn seemed to be out of sorts, Levi turned to face the door and pushed it closed with her massive paw. She turned back around just in time to see the pup bounding into the cabin.

Levi watched as she skid to a halt and tilted her head. ~Yes, little one, there is something wrong. I don't suppose Croga is around by chance?~ She couldn't smell him around, but he didn't always smell like a tiger, and tiger was what she was scenting for. She sat down and looked at the kid.

Dia was still so young, had she grown up enough to be trusted to make such decisions as Levi was about to ask of her? She sure hoped so because time was of the essence and there wasn't enough of it to wait for Croga to return. ~We need a favor little one. It's a big responsibility. You have to be sure that you're up for it.~ Was she crazy to be ready to put this much trust into Dia? She prayed that it was going to be ok.

Starguest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Dia shook her head no, "Croga is away with Inion. She is not herself at the moment..... in fact no one is really." She glanced in the direction Fia had disappeared in. "The girls are on edge thats why everyone is gone we are avoiding Fia."

Despite Dia's young age, she was now close to 3 years old, when Levi mentioned that she had a favor to ask and that it was big it was like there was a switch flipped in her. She sat up straighter and her attention was focused. When need be Dia knew when she had to do the job she was trained for. "I maybe young but Inion has faith in me to have left me to watch over the girls. What is the favor you would ask of me?"]
Inion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:30 pm

(Ok guys I am sorry I have been gone for so long. I miss everyone but I was in the middle of a divorce and then lost internet for a while. I am doing better now. I miss you guys and miss posting. Here is to catching up on posts. Love Ang)

Kjay nodded to Ha'Ruil and entered the inn room. As the door was shut behind him he look up at the elf with eyes that held human intelligence.

~Could you give Ivan a message for me? I am going to go with the felines and may be gone for a couple days I would like him to stay with my humans.~

He could have gone to Gwen but that would mean involving Manny. He would ask to many questions. Kjay waited patiently for a response. He would wait till Ha'Ruil had delivered the message and then go rejoin the felines.
Casandra Lightheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:17 am

Leviathan

Levi was happy to hear that Dia was prepared to take on the responsibility. ~Ok, good. This is what's going on. Midnight, you know how she can get, is all kinds of upset because Venis is still missing and Tasha has been away so much. She's really starting to worry.~ Leviathan gave Dia a second for it to register how Midnight could get. After all, Midnight is so rarely seen by the other animals, they sometimes have to think about the times that they have seen her to understand.

After a couple of moments, Leviathan continued. ~So anyway, she conned me into taking her out searching. The problem is, when we went to tell Kjay, he said that Venis' scent is different. He said we wouldn't know her scent if we found it. So he's going with us.~ Levi wasn't exactly sure she liked this idea, and the thought of all three of them leaving at the same time worried her even more.

But she continued with what she needed to ask. ~So we were wondering if you, and Croga if he gets back before we do, could watch over our humans for us? We won't be gone longer than three days. And we're leaving Ha'Ruil and Eros in charge, so if something goes wrong, you can report to them and they can deal with it. They can communicate with animals. Manny can't.~ Though, she wished Manny could, because technically, Manny was supposed to be in charge. But Levi knew it had to be Ha'Ruil and Eros in this case. And she hoped that Dia was up to the challenge.

Starguest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starguest on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:28 am

((Dia NPCed with permission))

Dia was very happy to have been asked to help. And she even got a little overly excited about it.
"Of course Levi. I'll make you proud. You can count on me." She ran around in a circle a few times to show how happy she was.

Leviathan

Levi would have smiled if she had lips. ~I have faith in you kid. I know you'll make us proud. But now I have to go. You have you mission young one. I trust you.~ She licked the side of the pups head and then headed for the open back door so she wouldn't have to go bother Fia to let her out again.

Dia walked Levi to the door, not even bothering to wipe her face after getting licked from the cat. She was to excited about having more responsibility. "Ok, bye Levi. You guys be safe out there. See you when you get back." Dia watched Levi walk away and then began to jump around and play outside. She was that happy.

Leviathan

Levi headed back to meet up with Kjay and Midnight. She hoped that they were having as much success as she was. If they were, then they would be able to head out. She might not age as fast as other leopards, but she was getting up there in years. She wanted to get this over with and get back home.

Starguest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top