Announcement

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

For all Guests please go to F.A.Q.s, As well as all posts that are done for the Keep have been moved to the sub board under the Beyond the Inn
Latest topics
» Treats for all (Open)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 am by Inion

» To save a life (Open to those with a reason to be in that area)
Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 pm by Ryanna

» §• Playing a Dangerous Game •§
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am by b.d. adams

» Enter Dorian
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm by The Inn Keeper

» To Room #403 {Open}
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm by Lt. Seleen Darkite

» Out of the Kettle, and Into the Fire
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 am by Dorian Nightmist

» Coming for a visit
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm by Guest

» been along too long
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm by Inion

» Confusion (closed)
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 pm by Emilia

Rider on the storm

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rider on the storm

Post by Manny Costas on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:27 am

Manny was in the kitchen refilling his cup of coffee when Shamus came bursting through the door. Manny looked up to see what was going on and saw how panicked Shamus looked. He snapped the lid on his coffee cup and sighed. "What's wrong Shamus?" He started moving towards the panicked Scotsman.

Shamus took a moment to catch his breath. He was standing there panting with his hands on his knees. Once he could breathe enough to speak he stood erect and answered Manny. "I'm ... I'm sorry. I didn't ... Know. You're wanted out front ... Scaly one on site." He bent over to rest his hands on his knees again. Not because he was still out of breath, but because he had been scared shitless that he was going to loose his head.

Manny's eyes widened.
"Shit." He moved a little faster towards Shamus. Just as he was about to pass him and head out the door, his free hand lifted to pinch Shamus' ear and pull him with him. "I'm not facing him alone. You brought it up, your joining me. Who in the sam hell called him anyway?" And out the door they went.

Shamus was caught off guard by the pinch and had no choice but to turn and follow Manny out the door. "I don't know, I have no idea who called him. I swear Manny, we all know the rules." But Manny didn't let go of his ear as they moved for the front door of the Inn. Shamus wondered if Manny really would tear his ear off if he stopped and tried to avoid going back outside. He decided to not risk it.

Manny saw Tasha coming down the last bit of stairs when he looked behind him. So she had been summoned as well. Not surprising. Out the doors the pair went. Manny didn't release Shamus' ear until the were outside standing before the one who had summoned him. Only then did he leg go of the ear and took a sip of his coffee.

It wasn't that he didn't fear the one before him. But he knew that he was summoned for a reason, and if that reason was to loose his head, he wanted to at least drink some of his coffee first.
"You asked for me sir?" He cut his eyes at Shamus who was standing beside him, slightly back, with his hands clasped behind his back and his head down again.
Manny Costas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:38 am

Tasha hadn't looked up from her papers to see Manny and Shamus walk out the door. She didn't even look up from them as she crossed the lobby to head out the door herself. She found one of the papers she was looking for and stuck the end of it in her mouth while she looked for another.

So with a pencil still in her ponytail, wearing a pair of cut off sweat shorts and a 'wife beater' style tank top, with flip flops on her feet and papers in her mouth and hands, she exited the building. She found the other piece of paper she needed and stuck it with the one in her lips as she removed it and placed them both on the top of the stack.

She looked up then. She saw Manny and Shamus as she came to stand near them. She saw the young lady she didn't know and the scaly one she did know.
"Hey, long time no see. What's up?" She smiled. She hadn't been privy to why she had been summoned. But she had a theory given the presence of Shamus and Manny. She put the papers against her chest and wrapped her arms around them because that was the comfortable way to hold them.
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:44 am

He waited and paced. Paced and waited. He looked at the bike as if he was about to go an hit it. He looked to Sasha, nodded and somehow kept his cool. He heard them speak to him, his head turning slightly appraising them.

Least they were not acting to different, so wither he had not gotten them fully off guard or he was about to. Looking at them he stopped, and it was then in that one pose that you could see who all had an influence on his life.

Instead of roaring anymore, he looked at each of them in turn. Staring and appraising, then speaking. Softly, calmly, with enough ice in his voice to make the God of Ice proud and enough steel to make a blacksmith drool.

"Vendui to you both." A smirk given. "First, meet Sasha. A new friend of this Beastie." As with Shamus he let the rest hang. "Sasha, meet Manny, and Tasha....the would be furball." Another smirk as he made introductions.

It was then that he looked at them more. "Secondly, my daughters alright?" He would wait and then: "Now someone vithing mind telling me what the vith is going the vithing on by Lloth's ugly arse snatch hair. I come by for a vithing visit to see how the vith everyone is and I am vithing asked about mother. Now granted, I vithing thought someone was speaking of the Ankle Biter....I can be a wee bit dense at times...but then it vithing dawned on me. Now how vithing long has she been gone? What the holy vith has vithing well happened? Has anyone else been told? Why is everyone vithing here?"

He waited and they would definitely see this was not the Dre of old. This is someone who had come to terms with who and what he was. Someone that had been training in many things. He was different. He was now definitely a Lord of a House and more.

He said one more thing and then began to pace. "Foluss ssrig'luinen ulu tesso uns'aa vel'bol l' uoi'nota zhah aluin pholor p'los Usstan kre'j tearing karliiken tir lu' shove mina phor natha dothka's t'zarreth." Stopping to look at them "Usstan kyon naut vel'uss dos ph'. Ka dos talinth Usstan orn naut......xo'al uns'aa."

Beastie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Sasha stood there trying hard to figure out in her head what was going on when she heard him growling and call for people. As introductions were made she nodded and gave a slight smile to everyone. Stepping away as Dre started talking to the one that were there in front of him trying not to make it too noticeable at how she knew she had no business in this conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:59 am

((Spoiler alert ... If you're reading The Aftermath thread and don't want to know the ending before we've had time to post it, than don't read this post.))

Tasha smiled at Sasha. It was a genuine and pleasant smile.
"Furgirl, Furball is my big brother." She extended her hand for an introductory shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you Sasha, sorry we haven't crossed paths before. That would be my fault." She then turned her attention back to the scaly one, in a polite as possible way, and waited for Manny to address Sasha before she spoke further.

Manny smiled at Sasha as well. "Hello miss Sasha, sorry I haven't properly introduced myself before. I am usually not so lax in my responsibilities." He felt bad about that. His responsibilities included knowing about anything that involved the employees. And people who were within the Inn that may or may not require food was part of that. After all, the employees have been working in the bar and kitchen since the day they arrived.

After Manny was through speaking to Sasha, Tasha addressed the one who had summoned them. "Qualla xun naut telanth ulu udossa wun nindel i'dol. Dos orn inbau dosst an'yuil xuileb l' ssissilluk." Her voice had a slight edge to it. Not like his had. And yes, had his step-father, The God of Ice, heard him, he would have been damned proud. "I saw your daughter at the Wolf's Head not too long ago, and she was fine. From what I could tell anyway. And I know she went out to the Keep recently. Though, I'm not sure how recently or how long she stayed or anything." And that was the best she could do for that answer. But at least her voice had returned to it's normal softness.

Manny knew he had to add something before the conversation got too involved "And in our defense, your mother has given us strict orders to never call upon you unless it was a dire emergency. And we had not deemed this a dire emergency yet." He spoke the truth, but wasn't too sure that the one standing before them was going to be too happy about hearing it. Anything else he had to say would wait until Tasha had told him about what was going on.

Tasha saw Sasha out of the corner of her eye.
"Please Sasha, you don't have to go. Unless he thinks you might not want to be privy to this conversation." She thumbed in his direction as she spoke. Then she looked back to him. She gave him a chance to tell Sasha if she could stay or if she should go. It was the least she could do in the name of manners.

Once he was done speaking she would begin with the story. It was a long one, but she was going to try desperately to keep it as short as possible.
"Ok, remember your last visit here? You and Furball and your mother and the screwdriver sisters were all playing down in the lobby. Well, I don't know what all happened exactly, but your mother tried to get back to her room here with a spell, and it sent her to the Keep. We had to get help even closing the portal she went through because it didn't close right." That visit has been a long, long time ago.

She continued on, she wanted to get all of it out.
"Well, she tried to transport out and found that she couldn't. So she tried to walk out the gates. But every time she got anywhere near the gates, a tragedy struck. There were lives lost. But she was always diverted from making her way out of the gates. She was trapped." This was taking too long in her opinion, she didn't want to test his patience, so she was trying to hurry along in the telling.

It was going to get worse, and she knew he would not be a happy man when she was done, but she continued.
"While she was trapped there, she felt you and Furball, as well as the screwdriver sisters, ending up in some kind of trouble. I, don't have any of the details, but the way I understand it, Furball said you guys had come across ... What did he call him? Mr. Ugly Face. So yea, she felt you guys in danger, all four of you, and she couldn't come help you. It kinda pissed her off." He knew how she could be when she got pissed.

But it got worse. She cringed as she continued.
"One of the times she walked out, there was a cave in in the catacombs. And it just happened to be under your daughters house. And they have some sort of arraignment where your mother can never scan your daughters thoughts or something like that. For any reason at all. Not even to make sure she is ok. So she had no idea if your daughter was at home when the cave in happened or if she was with you guys or if she was somewhere else. And she refused to break her word and check for her." She bit her lip then.

She had already confirmed that she had seen his daughter since then, but it was still something she did not want to have to tell him.
"So anyway. Emilia, Eros, Casie, Inion, Croga, and Kjay all ended up out at the Keep, with JonLouis. They went with the intention of trying to help her. But somehow, she got into a fight with Emilia, brought the castle down around them, and broke the spell or whatever it was that was trapping her within the Keep." Which brought them to now.

The last part of her story.
"So everyone got out of the Keep, your mother headed into New Haven and went a little dark vamp on the town, then headed off to parts unknown in search of this ... Thing ... That had been powerful enough to trap her within her own Keep. After a couple of months, your step-father and two of your step-brothers took search parties out looking for her. They have not returned with news. Your other step-brother is off searching for your baby brother. He has come up missing from the college. And your step-sister is waiting at the house in case she went back there. We have eyes everywhere within the Keep watching for her. And the Vampire Council is trying to break through the barriers she put up to lock everyone out mentally." She hoped that helped. Though she was sure that the news of his youngest adopted sibling was not going to make things any better.

It was Manny's turn again. He had a few things to add. And that was the whole story. "Your daughter's house is being reconstructed and is nearing completion. We still have not gotten word on your sister or your other brother. The scouts lost track of him when he left the Tel'Ranaemyn. The last we knew, he was still possessed by a Norse God. Reconstruction on the castle will commence once we get your mother back." He was completely updated on the entire situation. And Manny left out the part that he had put his wedding on hold all this time because of the problems that were going on.

Tasha drew in both of her lips and bit down on them. He now knew everything either one of them could tell him. They had updated him on every member of his immediate family. Now it was just a question of how much trouble were they in for not calling him up to tell him any of it. But they were only doing as they had been ordered to do, as Manny had said. Was his mothers orders enough to keep them from feeling his wrath? Tasha sure hoped so.
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:40 am

He paced back and forth. Listening to it. Stopping and looking at Sasha, he gave her a friendly smile. His eyes telling her it was okay to stay. He dug his talons into the ground, savoring the feel and the smell of the earth being torn up. He nodded her and there, at least letting them know he was listening. He sighed though, as he should have known it would not be something as simple as 'Your mum went for a walk and has not yet come back'

Nope that would be to easy. Once they were done talking, he let them wiggle on the hook a bit more. He looked to Shamus, his eyes flashing with a fire that was about to burst inside him. "Your take on this runner Up?," he asked.

And to looked to Sasha, "Your input my Wee New Friend, would be most welcome as well."

Beastie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:51 pm

Shamus was surprised to hear himself being addressed in the conversation. He was, for all intents and purposes, a low man on the totem pole so to speak. He was just an employee, not even a supervisor of anything. But he was being asked for his take on the subject at hand. He couldn't not answer.

So he looked up and took a deep calming breath before speaking. Hands still clasped behind his back. "I believe that yer mother may be having trouble getting her head back in the right place. They said she seemed to be ..." He searched for the right words. " ... More than before. Like there was something different about her. I think that she would've done just about anything to get herself outta there and so she did just that. And whatever it was that she did is probably what is keeping her from coming back."

Shamus had a relationship of sorts with Inion, so he was privy to information that the others were only getting second hand. Inion had confided in him that there was a certain darkness to her that seemed to be different than before, more than her usual. He was trying to convey this message without coming right out and making an accusation. "I worry for her safety and the safety of others, innocents." Strong words in and of themselves given he was speaking of the Goddess of Protection.
Employees of the Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Sasha listened to what everyone was saying and sheepishly spoke up when he asked for her opinion.

+Well maybe it would help her to see her family so she can see they are all safe.+

She wasn't sure how off base she was but felt stupid for speaking up when she did. Hearing a low growl from behind her and a nudging against her leg she didn't have to look down to know Azsmyth had found her and wasn't happy with the beings around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:07 pm

He listened and looked at the both.

"Good point. Both of you. I thank you"

He thought for a moment and then went and noticed the growl. He looked down at the white tiger. He nodded his head regally to him.

"Where was she last?"
he asked as he got back on the bike and got ready to start it.

Beastie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:06 am

Tasha knew she was going to regret this, but she also knew that if she didn't answer him, she would be in just as much trouble. Trouble now from him, or later from her. She chose later. "She was last seen disappearing through a portal in New Haven. The trackers can't find a trace of her or the portal. She sealed it." She reached for his arm. "Dr ... Beasty ... She's ... She killed while she was in New Haven. Innocents. Please, be careful. And watch your back." The look on her face was one of concern and fear.

She looked to Manny and Shamus. She knew the look of neutrality on their faces. They had been having the same thought as her. One wrath now, or a different wrath later. They would have gone with later as well. More time to prepare for the punishment. Then she looked at Sasha.
"I'm sorry you got dragged into this family mess. I promise, she was not herself. She's not usually like this." She didn't want the girl to be scared of V is she came back and was ok. And knowing this family the way she did, if V came back, it would only be because she was ok to be around people again.
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:40 am

He listened and nodded. "Call them back. Call ALL the trackers back. We do not need any other innocents getting hurt. Besides there are other ways to track her."

He looked to them all. "Good choice by the way," he said with one of his smiles. He knew he had put them on the spot, but he was sure that it was worth it. "Just a good thing am not innocent."[/i

He then leaned down to Sasha. [i]"Might I ask a favor of my new friend? Would you look after my ride here and Shamus? Shamus seemed to have lost a ribbon and needs to find it."
He smiled and winked at her, tussling her hair and chuckling.

Beastie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:00 am

Shamus felt the heat rise in his face and set his ears ablaze hearing the words about the lost ribbon. He looked to the young one out of the corner of his eye. She was pretty enough, but she seemed quite young. He chuckled nervously. "Last I saw o' my ribbon, twas in Inion's hair." He winked at the beastie sharing a knowing grin. "But I'm sure she wouldn't mind if someone else helped me find another." Though he wasn't sure the young lady was a good idea for such a thing. She was rather young. But his relationship with Inion was classified as friends with benefits. So there was no harm in doing anything else.

He pulled his phone from the back pocket of his jeans. "I'll be callin' some o' those trackers now." He wanted to get off of the subject of his ribbon so his pale flesh could return to it's lack of color and his freckles would return. He was never fond of being beat red with embarrassment. He ignored the comment about a good choice. He wasn't sure it was directed at him or what was meant by it if it even was. So he figured that if he hurried up and got on the phone he would be safe.
Employees of the Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manny Costas on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:43 am

Just before Shamus started babbling about ribbons, Manny pulled out his cell phone from it's clip on his waist. "Yes sir." He was already dialing a number when he heard Shamus and chuckled. He couldn't help it. The poor kid was so afraid that he was going to be the one in trouble. But Manny knew the truth.

The comment that was made about it being a good choice had Manny slightly more curious than it had Shamus evidently. So as he listened to the phone ringing on the other end, he inquired about the comment.
"What was a good choice?" The phone was still ringing. The voice mail would pick up soon. At least, Manny thought it would.
Manny Costas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:59 am

Tasha chuckled, she couldn't help it. ~No, innocent is definitely something you are not.~ She didn't think that the comment needed to be shared with the others. But she did manage to regain her composure relatively easy. Which was a good thing, because if everyone had caught her giggling too much, they might suspect something was up.

She didn't pull out her phone. Manny and Shamus had it taken care of. Instead she pulled a piece of paper from the stack in her arms.
"What was a good choice?" She had a pen in her pocket. She pulled it out and clicked the end of it as she waited for him to respond to her question.

She moved towards him reading down the paper as she walked. She flipped the pile of papers around so that it would face him.
"While you're here, could I get a signature on this acquisition form? The supplier won't accept my signature because I'm not authorized, not being family and all. But you, on the other hand, are." She was going to have to wait even longer if he hadn't shown up. It was great timing.

The paper was a simple form of acquisition for a very large quantity of gold. Which was why it had to be a member of the family. It was that large of an amount. His mother had ordered the gold before she had gotten stuck out at the Keep. So no one had been available to sign for it until now. The gold was intended to make medallions. Beyond that, Tasha had no idea what was going on. His mother had just said that her Granddaughter had agreed to wear one, so she went ahead with the order.
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:59 am

Azsmyth heard the scaled beast and how he referred to the ribbons. The thought of Sasha helping anyone find a ribbon was absurd and would not happen as long as he was around. He growled at the men and stood between them all and Sasha ready to pounce the first person who came near her.

Sasha blushed at the thought she heard the songs and knew what they were meaning. She shook her head and bit her lip reaching down to stroke Azsmyth's fur to try and get him to calm down. She didn't say anything she just stood there and listened to the others her eyes looked up to Shamus but looked away embarrassed. His guess that she was young was correct but she was old enough to understand how things worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:13 am

Dre looked at all of them and chuckled.

"Easy all of you. Shamus, maybe you can show Sasha and her friend some of the other House Animals that are here. " He turned to the tiger, "With your permission of course protector."

He looked to Tasha and Manny and spoke. "I know it was tough to make the call. Whether to tell me or keep your loyalty to Venis."

He locked eyes on Manny, "I have a feeling I will need those special items I forged long ago. The things made from the lich dragon bones."

He looked to Tasha, "Signature? You are the secretary, not me." He chuckled. "Where are you librarian glasses?"

Beastie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:11 am

Shamus nodded to Dre as he listened to the phone ring in his ear. "Yes sir." Those were his only words as the phone he was listening to was answered. He spoke to the one who had answered as he turned away from the rest. He only took two steps away though.

With a finger going into the ear that was not too the phone he spoke rather loudly. "Redon. Redon, where are you? ... I can barely hear you ... You need to move around a bit lad, find a better signal ... Redon, yer brother says to come in ... I said yer brother says to come in ... Aye, he's callin' all the trackers in." Redon was the second oldest of Kahn's four kids. But Venis' family didn't use the word step when referring to each other, and others weren't to use it either.

Shamus took another couple of steps, even though he knew it wasn't his phone with the signal issues. "Of course yer brother's here ... Would I be callin' ya iffin he weren't? ... Redon, yer not thinkin' right iffin yer thinkin' o' not doin' as yer brother says." The more Shamus argued, the thicker his accent got. "Which brother do ya think laddy, the eldest o' the lot o' ya." Between Venis and Kahn, they had eight kids. Dre was the oldest, and the only one born to Venis.

Shamus was getting frustrated arguing with a teenager. "O' course he's not callin' in yer da. He's no bloody fool ... Manny be callin Giskarl as we speak ... Just get yer arse back 'ere b'fore yer brother heats up her hide fer ya." Of course, Shamus didn't know if Dre would 'heat up' his brother's hide or not, but it sounded like a good threat. "Alright ... We be seein' ya then soon laddy ... Right ... Safe travels."
And then Shamus flipped his phone shut and sighed. "Teenagers." That was all he said before he flipped his phone open to make the next call.
Employees of the Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manny Costas on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:42 am

Manny was having even worse luck. He got Giskarl's voice mail. "Giskarl, it's Manny. Your brother has asked that we call all the trackers back. So come back to the Inn. I'm going to call you back in five minutes to make sure you got this message. You had bettered answer when I do." He flipped his phone shut and sighed much like Shamus had.

Manny had been in charge of the younger four kids until they were teenagers and old enough to not need a babysitter. So when Giskarl didn't answer his phone, it worried Manny. But he wouldn't say as much, yet. Instead he chose to respond to Dre.
"It wasn't so much about loyalty as it was about punishment. You know how she is when we break rules. And this time, with that extra bit of ... Well anyway, let's just say we did not want to piss her off." Even if punishment from Dre could be just as bad if not worse.

Manny arched an eyebrow when Dre mentioned special items.
"If you mean what I think you mean, the castle is in ruin. But, JonLouis had the vault removed before it crumbled and it's been placed in a safe location. I can take you there if you wish. If you're not talking about those items, then I'm not sure what you're talking about." He was one of only three who knew where the vault had been placed. At the moment, Venis didn't even know.

Manny didn't have a whole lot of patience lately. He had too much on his plate with Venis gone. And the stress was getting to him. So even though it hadn't been five minutes, he flipped open his phone.
"If you'll excuse me, I'm going to try and raise your little brother again. I'm so glad your other brother and your sister chose to stay home and wait to see if she showed up there." He hit the talk button to redial and then waited as it rang again.

Manny listened to the phone as it rang and rang and rang some more. And when the voice mail picked up again. Manny growled. At the beep he left another message.
"Giskarl, it's Manny again. Where are you child? I need you to call me back, or answer when I call. I need to know that you're ok and that you're headed back here with your team. Damnit, where are you?" He flipped his phone shut a little harder this time.

The cell phones that they all had were almost never out of range. Venis had personally boosted the signal strength of each and every cell phone herself, one at a time, before they were handed out to family, friends, and employees. So it was very odd that Giskarl wasn't answering his phone. Manny arched an eyebrow.
"I can't seem to get Giskarl on the phone." He twisted his mouth and raised both eyebrows then.
Manny Costas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:52 am

Tasha narrowed her eyes at Dre. She pulled a notebook out of her pocket and was flipping through it. As she looked for what she wanted, with the papers hugged against her body again, for the moment at least, she answered Dre. "I ... Am no secretary. I'm just making sure that things don't come to a screeching halt in her absence. And you know that I don't need glasses. I'm not as old as Furball, I can still see just fine." She let the side of her mouth curl up in a half smile.

She found the page she was looking for in her little pocket sized note pad.
"Manny, Gis has Patrick Huggins with him. Kahn made each of them take two Rangers just in case. Try Pat's cell." She handed him the book in case he needed any other numbers.

With her hands empty once again, she re-presented the papers to Dre.
"It has to be a family member's signature or they won't ship. Please sign the paper for me?" She smiled at him then pouted out her bottom lip a little. She wasn't above batting her eyelashes if that was what it took. Though, tears might have been pushing it a little. A girl had to draw the line somewhere.
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:03 am

He listened to all this and was amazed. Things had gone to a Hell in a hand basket that was for sure. He looked at them and nodded. As he signed the papers.....not because of the eyelashes and such but because was his duty...he spoke.

"Manny, do as Tasha suggests. if not well we will try another way. Also, those are the items I speak of. But if JonLouis knows where the vault is. for I will need a few more items I think. Especially a sword that was made long ago.....Drital d'lil Vlos"

He shuddered thinking about using that.

He looked to Tasha. "We will get this caught up Miss Administrative Assistant. Seems you have gotten humble in old age. Next thing we know you will be in skirts and wearing your hair up."

He chuckled and knew he was only one of a few that could get away with it. He also knew he was just trying to get his mind off things. This was bad, that was for sure. Oh he was going to kill his mother. He looked to Sasha to see if they had decided what to do.

He turned and muttered softly, "Ilhar, whol dosst sake nindol alurl tlu folbol simple. Xor a Lloth's tits Usstan orn morfeth zhaunus gaer zhah natha reckoning. Ji xxizz jaluss nindel fre'slan wun ussta i'dol. Abbil, mua, xor fuma. Ji telanthen nindol Fuer'yon."

Beastie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 3:05 am

Aszmyth did not like the idea of anyone getting near his charge and his growl said as much. Standing still where no one could get between them or near her period.

Sasha sighed and shook her head. *Oh it's ok I don't need to be shown around or kept company or anything like that."

She was a bit shy and didn't want to get Aszmyth worked up either. She stepped back not wanting to get in the middle of what seemed like something very important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Employees of the Goddess on Tue May 08, 2012 2:56 am

Shamus had moved on to calling the next group of trackers. And while he waited for the phone to be answered he nodded in Sasha's general direction. "Iffin ya change yer mind lass, just let me know." He looked at the tiger and arched a single eyebrow. He had heard the growl and chose not to speak of it. But he would have to get that cat to chill, if for no other reason than for the sanity of Sasha. She should be able to spend time with others if she wanted to.

The phone that was ringing was answered. "Charlie, aye. Hey, you need to bring in yer team. Ok, see you then. Safe travels." And then he hung up the phone. "Charlie's team is headed in. Any luck with Giskarl yet?" He was scrolling through the phone to look for a number for the next team. There were quite a few trackers out there looking for the Goddess.
Employees of the Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manny Costas on Wed May 09, 2012 5:54 am

"Damnit!" Ok, Manny was getting a little pissed off. He still couldn't reach Giskarl, and now Pat wasn't answering either. "No answer on Pat's phone either. Let me try the next name on the list of those in his party. I swear, your brother." That last was of course directed to the scaly one. He wasn't sure what else to do as he dialed another number off the list.

While he listened to phones ringing in his ear.
"I can get JonLouis to take you over there if that is better for you. He's easier to reach than your brother and his tracking party evidently." That was his best advice at the moment. He snapped his phone shut with another cuss word uttered under his breath. Then he tried the next number on the list, there was only one more after that.
Manny Costas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Masterson on Wed May 09, 2012 6:07 am

At the moment, it felt very good for someone else to be the one barking orders. Tasha was getting quite tired of it. Even though she had to get used to it now that she had a mismatched pack to lead. And it was a good thing that Dre hadn't voiced his opinion about everything having gone to hell in a hand basket. Because that just might have done her in. She thought she was doing a damned good job filling in for his mother. Well, with everything within her power to fill in on.

And of course, Dre just had to continue picking on her, didn't he?
"I am not an employee of any title you little shit. And if I didn't think it would do more damage to my hand than to you I would smack you." She stuck her tongue out at him and chuckled. It would have been a playful smack. But it would have hurt her a lot more.

With those papers now signed, she had everything taken care of that she had in her hands.
"What the hell? Now we can't find Giskarl? What is with your family? Ok, if you can't reach anyone on his team then it's time to call Kahn. He can find him faster than any of us could." That was the problem of the moment. She pulled out her phone to call Kahn.
Tasha Masterson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top